Ratings for Dr. Charlene E. Reimnitz

She's the best doctor that I've ever seen. She listened, figured out what I needed and and answered all my questions. I've sent all my friends to her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

7 minutes for an annual check up and 3 other friends agreed the same.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

She was my OB-GYN last year for my third pregnancy. Although she gave a good impression at my first visit, I was disappointed with her after. She was not very helpful nor very caring. I wouldn't recommend her for first time mothers.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

For the most part I like Dr Reimnitz. She did a good job catching my preeclampsia and did a good job on my cesarean surgery. She can be very abrupt though. Make sure to write down your questions in advance and do your own research before seeing her so you know what to ask. She doesn't offer any information unless asked.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

I had seen Dr. Reimnitz for quite a few years when I was younger and not having any problems. She was always nice and seemed genuinely concerned. During the last trimester of my pregnancy the nurse told me the doctor was likely going to be talking to me since I was spilling protein in my urine. Since I am not a doctor I didn't know what this meant. Before Dr. Reimnitz left I called her attention to my extremely swollen ankles, and asked if I should be concerned with what the nurse said about protein in my urine. She said not to worry about it. I ended up having a crash cesarean, and almost died because the preeclampsia had gotten so severe. After such a bad experience, I switched doctors for my second pregnancy. I got copies of my med chart, and showed then to my new doctor, who said I should have never been sent home with so much protein in my urine. He said it was NOT trace amounts, and if I had been his patient with these results, it would have been taken very seriously.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

The Best MD I have had. I have had her since 1995 and changed insurnace planns just to keep her. She is friendly, explains everything, he style in patient doctor relationship is awesome. She is my duaghter's Dr too and delivered my 2 grandbabies.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

I also saw Dr. Reimnitz for a couple of years without much trouble...except for the fact that she often seemed rushed due to over-booking, and did not take time to listen. She actually missed a half-gallon size cyst on my ovary in 2 separate pelvic exams just 4 months and 2 weeks prior to discovery during an ultrasound (I am small-framed). After the surgery to remove the cyst, she told my husband and I that she was able to save a small part of my ovary. We thanked her and celebrated.....only to find out a week later from another doctor that the ENTIRE OVARY AND FALLOPIAN TUBE HAD BEEN REMOVED. We couldn't believe it -- even talked to her 2 more times to clarify and she insisted she saved a small part both times. However, she later confirmed to Stanford docs that the "ovary" remaining was less than a couple of millimeters. A LITTLE SPECK! We felt totally deceived and misled. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND AVOIDING THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. Reimnitz for 12 years for GYN - for both annual maint & minor surgery & procedures. In my 12 years, I have nothing but great things to report. Intelligent, deep knowledge base, patient, versatile, very personable (albeit a bit shy), and you can ask her anything. For those with other experiences -- I can't say what happened...personality clash, perhaps. Her staff/nurses are always efficient & kind -- though sometimes a bit hard to reach by phone, the usual switchboard triage. But if you want a good OB/GYN or related surgeon, doesn't get much better.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Contrary to what others have said on this message board, I have found Dr. Reimnitz to be very knowledgeable and personable. She has been tracking my pregnancy quite well and has been keeping me well informed about the tests, procedures and programs thats she had recommended for me. Overall, its been a pleasant experience so far and I would definitely not think twice before recommending her name to anyone that would want my advice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2006

I saw her for a couple years with no problem, but she missed a diagnosis of Sheehans when I had classic symptoms and then yelled at me over the phone when I called with a question on something she prescribed. She acted like I was bothering her..but I was very sick and just had a simple question.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2006

Dr. Charlene E. Reimnitz's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet