Ratings for Dr. Otobia G. Dimson

Dr. Dimson's staff were very nice and easy to deal with. I saw the Dr. within a few minutes after I arrived. Dr. Dimson gave me a very through exam and was very professional. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr."Dim"-son needs to get little bright, since doctor and "Dim" don't go together. She doesn't know much about hair loss and had been comparing me to her husband's bald head and that she would have cured him if she had known a solution. I thought it would been good, if she had suggested the appropriate food and precautions to be taken. She was in a hurry and didn't wait till I completed. Please visit another doctor for hair loss related things.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Was not happy with dr. The first few times I.saw her, she was with a dr. I had been seeing and liked. Then I saw her after she moved and she came into the office on her cell phone telling someone off. After she got off phone, she continued to talk about that pt. on phone. Didn't seem interested in me at all. Never returned again.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I have been going to Doctor Dimson for around 7 years. I really like her and recomend her to anyone who needs a dermotologist.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

We love Dr Dimson. She is very generous with her time......you do not feel rushed like with other dermatologist I have had experience with. She is thorough and seems to think outside the box. I am an Aesthetician and will be sending all of my skincare clients to Dr Dimson.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Dimson for about 4 years and have been very pleased with everything about her and her office. Besides being very professional and knowlegeable, she is very generous with her time. When she is with me she acts like I'm the only patient in the office!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Demson for approximately 2 years, and she and staff are AWESOME

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Very thorough! She took time to explain everything. Although I was there to find out about vitiligo, when she read on my new patient form that I had used tanning beds in the past she checked me for any potential skin cancer.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Great job, very nice personality. Friendly staff. Overall good doctors visit.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Dimson was great. Very friendly and easy to talk to. She isn't arrogant and was willing to listen. She addressed the issues I specifically came in for (removing two potentially cancerous areas on my face for biopsy) and then asked if I had other issues I would like her to address. She did a head to toe exam and talked to me about each of my concerns. I loved her. Wish she was someone I was likely to visit regularly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Otobia G. Dimson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1999)