Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Kribs

Dr Kribs father Dr. Robert Kribs when asked if his son was as good as him replied He is better. When Dr. Rober Kribs died his son Scott took over the practice. As wonderful as Dr. Robert K was it is true his son has the magic touch his father had and is better. He is also a kind caring person. He is so good I only need to see him every year or so when I do something to injure my back.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

After 4 years of back pain, and having gone to a chiropractor for 3 years without result, then to an osteopath without result, then to a doctor who treated sports injuries and who was also a surgeon with whom I made a appointment for having a small surgery to relieve the pain, I ended up at Dr. Kribs' office by accident before I was to have that surgery. I walked out of his office after my first treatment without pain!! I cancelled the surgery. Do I need to say more?!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Scott A. Kribs's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1999)