Ratings for Dr. GABRIEL J. Yandam

He is a wonderful doc and I live in Columbus now and I would travel all the way to Cosh. just to have him as my Doc. He's very helpful and understanding when I went into early labor he did everything thing he could to make shure my baby was o.k we need more Doc. like him that is kind and understanding. THANKS DOC.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

This doctor took care of me during my first pregnancy. He told me that I was too young and wanted me to abort the baby.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr.Yandam is very wise and very loving towards patient and baby. He wants what is in the best interest for baby and mom. He does take his time and trys to explain everything in full detail, so he is sometimes a little late, but he gives equal care and attention to ALL his patient which makes the wait well worth it~

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

This Doctor was rude to my parents. Very negative and unprofessional in regards to my moms labor. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Yandam was very nice to me and my whole family. He was especially happy to see my husband whenever he could make it to appointments. He answered our questions and made us feel very comfortable in asking him about anything. He kept a very close eye on my during my final months and i appreciate all of the special care he gave to my pregnancy. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Yandam is a wonderful, caring doctor who goes above and beyond to make sure his patient has the best care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

He delivered my son and is now my main doctor and very friendly and nice and knowlegable!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2006

Dr. GABRIEL J. Yandam's Credentials

• Univ Of Aleppo, Fac Of Med, Aleppo, Syria (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Coshocton, OH