Ratings for Dr. Raymond C. Wisniewski

I had a appointment at the North Hills location of The Nutrimost Ultimate Fat Loss System. The sales rep she used a hand scanner to determine my analysis of my weight problem. After that she determined how many of pills I would have to take along with the diet at a cost of $1,661.40. I paid for the program on a credit card. She had a client waiting for her and after she went over some items with me, she hustled me out of the office into the hallway where I had to put the package of pills etc. on the floor to put my coat on. When I arrived home after thinking about all that was said I decided that this was not for me ( i.e I had a heart attack in Jan. and had 2 stents instered).I called the number given to me and was told I could not cancel because when you sign with the Doctor it is not refundable...So realizing that I had no choice I started the program...now I have had trouble sleeping at night when I take the pills..also I would have thought that someone would have called me to see how I was coming along with it especially after paying that price..no one has contacted me since then. I also was told not to contact Dr. Wisniewski as he does not like it. After 14 days on the program I had run out of 2 kinds of the pills so I contacted the office and was told that you do not have to continue taking the pills for weight loss and that no where in the info given does it mention this. I have had a terrible feeling that I have been taken advantage of and this is not a healthy way for me to loss..no breakfast and 500 to 800 calories a day...I do not have a problem paying for the product that I have used however the rest of the cost is still a mystery to me. I feel this program is a scam and a high price to pay for one.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Raymond C. Wisniewski's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1982)