Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Trimble

My son had epilepsy. There was many changes of drugs even though it is well known that after Three courses meds only work 5% of the time. I was made aware of the vegal nerve stimulator through his nurse. Not him. And when both me and my son told him something wasnt right. He was dismissive and said my son had sleep apnea. What was really going on was my son was having close calls with SUDEP. A condition I was never told about. A few weeks after we went in my son died of SUDEP. Its on his death certificate. I am telling ALL of you. This Guy doesnt care even after my son died not one phone call not one letter nothing. When he was told about it his response is that it doesnt happen to him. How do you like that for caring?

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

My experience with Dr Trimble has been one of a professional who is truely trying to help with some of life's worst problems involving pain and mobility. He is strongly reccomended if you are a beneficiary of the Native Healthcare System where he works.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Trimble didn't seem knowledgable and was very unprofessional. He didn't listen to my signs and symptoms and was quick to give me an incorrect diagnosis of myfacial pain syndrome. He refused to order further testing to see what was causing my symptoms. I was treated poorly and didn't recieve proper treatment. Thankfully I was able to seek my medical care at a different facility and got the proper care and treatment that I needed; I was diagnosed with having a stroke and this could have been diagnosed if further testing was performed in Dr. Trimble's office. I strongly suggest seeing a different neurologist besides Dr. Trimble for your medical needs.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2006

Dr. Brian A. Trimble's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal