Ratings for Dr. George W. Childress

I really feel well cared for! He is really nice and knowledgeable and I have no complains!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

The recent changes that have been made to Dr. Childress' office are not good in my opinion. I love him as a doctor and wish I could still see him. It is impossible to get an appointment, his wonderful nurse left, and the manager is down right rude. I will not be back because of the way I saw her speak to a patient in front of others, then belittle her own staff. The changes that Presby have made are NOT good ones.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Saw Dr. Childress for about 15 years, he was excellent. He recently joined Texas Health Physicians Group. Dr. Childress was out when I needed to see a physician, a different doctor was standing in. Despite having been a patient for some 15 years, always paid my bills and willing to pay cash up front, they refused to see me because they did not like my insurance, Not sure how that matters since I was paying cash for the full amount, upfront.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr Childress and his staff are great. They have a great way of making you immediately feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Childress is very capable & knowledgeable, with a good " bedside " manner. His in office staff, secretary and receptionist, are just outstanding. However his nurse " Lucy " is just not fit for duty, given to outbursts of plain rudeness and aloofness. Personally, I think she is way past her retirement window. If not for her I would still be seeing Dr. Childress.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. George W. Childress's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX