Ratings for Dr. Sandra G. Curry

I had the misfortune of being referred to ths person several years ago. The referring psychiatreist recognized that a series of reality based events precepitated a seriouspresenting a series a series of syjptp

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Curry is a wonderful person who treats the whole patient is respectful accommodating and much more knowledgeable than other psychologists doctors and psychiatrists I have been to I am looking forward to the ways I know that she will help me to help myself get better . I am so thankful to have found her met with her and enjoyed her professional service.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Doctor Sandra Curry has gone out of her way than any other Doctor I have met. I do not want to go anywere without thinking and referring her to help others.Doctor Sandra Curry is beyond exellent caring for others. I highly recommend her others. Doctor Sandra is constantly helping my life in all ways. I hope you can see her for anything that gets in our lifes. Doctor Sandra Curry is worth more than money. Richard Gilbert Longoria, Desert Hot Springs,Ca.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Curry is an amazing psychologist and has helped me and my family through difficult times. I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011