Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

I hobbled into East Village Chiropractic 3 years and they fixed me right up. I'm hooked on getting adjusted, I feel like a new woman every time I walk out of Dr. Odulak's office. Everyone who works there is awesome, they never make you feel awkward or uncomfortable, I feel like I'm going to see old friends every time I go to get adjusted. They are the best, hands down!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Odulak is the best. He makes me feel comfortable even when I have embarrassing issues and is very professional, sensitive and supportive. Will continue working with him to keep my back healthy!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I love the staff at East Village Chiropractic! They are always incredibly helpful and friendly when I come to the office. Dr. Odulak is wonderful. He has helped me maintain my health at an affordable rate while I am getting through school. I always feel better when I leave the office. I highly recommend this office and Dr. O!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Words cannot describe how much better I feel since I started going to East Village Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I've been going to Dr. O for many many years now. Not only do I get the benefit of feeling better through treatment but everyone seems to love their job! They are very caring and genuinely want to help. I don't have health insurance and they have always worked with me to find a good balance between appropriate care and cost.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

The service, staff friendliness and flexibility with appointments is wonderful. I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Since receiving treatment from Dr. Odulak and his team, my spinal health has improved greatly and many of my previous conditions have significantly improved. The staff are great- friendly and professional. There is a definite air of care and dedication in the office.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Odulak and staff have been so helpful since I started visiting them a few months ago. After starting a new job in NYC a year ago I found myself suffering from shoulder pain and reoccurring headaches. Dr. O's adjustments have significantly lessened my should pain and my headaches are now only present on a rare occasion. The staff is friendly and helpful and they are extremely flexible With appointments. Dr. O truly cares about all of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

“I began going to Dr. Odulak when I was suffering from a rib head popping out 2 years ago. The pain was awful! They got me on a schedule of adjustments and therapies that not only eliminated the pain, but I have not suffered with it since! I continue to go for maintenance adjustments because as a marathon runner, and soon to be half Ironman participant, I am abusing my body everyday. They keep me injury free! The staff is helpful and flexible. I recommend this great chiropractor to anyone!”

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Wonderful staff and great philosophy on health care. Best chiropractor I have been to.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)