Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

East Village Chiropractic has drastically improved my quality of life. The staff is extremely helpful and understanding and both doctors are extremely knowledgeable... The massage staff are very skilled and do everything possible to make you feel comfortable... I would highly recommend any of their services to my friends, family or anyone else

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I always feel at home when I go to this doctor. His staff make people not want to leave

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

When I started seeing Dr. O a few months ago, my back almost locked up when bending and I could not bend my neck entirely. I got relief of these symptoms and was educated by him along the way on the workings and holistic benefits of chiropractic care. Now I am back again due to an unfortunate accident and am already starting to see improvement. The rest of the staff will treat you like a member of an exclusive club with the utmost professional care. Thanks marvelous guys and gals.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

For years now, Dr. Taras J. Odulak has treated me for permanent spinal damage that I sustained in a car wreck. Thanks to his careful and consistent attention, my lower-back pain is manageable, at worst, and usually absent. He is kind, patient, and thorough. His office is relaxing, and his staff is always pleasant and helpful. My experience has been consistently positive throughout our entire doctor-patient relationship. I strongly recommend Dr. Odulak to anyone seeking pain relief and improved health through chiropractic. Best wishes, Deroy Murdock -- New York City

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

I hobbled into East Village Chiropractic 3 years and they fixed me right up. I'm hooked on getting adjusted, I feel like a new woman every time I walk out of Dr. Odulak's office. Everyone who works there is awesome, they never make you feel awkward or uncomfortable, I feel like I'm going to see old friends every time I go to get adjusted. They are the best, hands down!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Odulak is the best. He makes me feel comfortable even when I have embarrassing issues and is very professional, sensitive and supportive. Will continue working with him to keep my back healthy!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I love the staff at East Village Chiropractic! They are always incredibly helpful and friendly when I come to the office. Dr. Odulak is wonderful. He has helped me maintain my health at an affordable rate while I am getting through school. I always feel better when I leave the office. I highly recommend this office and Dr. O!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Words cannot describe how much better I feel since I started going to East Village Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I've been going to Dr. O for many many years now. Not only do I get the benefit of feeling better through treatment but everyone seems to love their job! They are very caring and genuinely want to help. I don't have health insurance and they have always worked with me to find a good balance between appropriate care and cost.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

The service, staff friendliness and flexibility with appointments is wonderful. I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal