Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

Dr. Odulak and staff have been so helpful since I started visiting them a few months ago. After starting a new job in NYC a year ago I found myself suffering from shoulder pain and reoccurring headaches. Dr. O's adjustments have significantly lessened my should pain and my headaches are now only present on a rare occasion. The staff is friendly and helpful and they are extremely flexible With appointments. Dr. O truly cares about all of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

“I began going to Dr. Odulak when I was suffering from a rib head popping out 2 years ago. The pain was awful! They got me on a schedule of adjustments and therapies that not only eliminated the pain, but I have not suffered with it since! I continue to go for maintenance adjustments because as a marathon runner, and soon to be half Ironman participant, I am abusing my body everyday. They keep me injury free! The staff is helpful and flexible. I recommend this great chiropractor to anyone!”

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Wonderful staff and great philosophy on health care. Best chiropractor I have been to.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

never believed in Chiropractic care - until my back wouldn't support my walk to work with a heavy backpack every day. Dr. Odulak did a scan of my spine (interesting, not at all scary) and talked about which stretches would help. Those first adjustments are sure to be weird but I INSTANTLY felt better and he talked me through. Since then he's helped me through sinus infections, ACL tears, and everything in between. The staff is friendly, appointments convenient, and help with insurance always available - I couldn't recommend more highly. (No, really. I've been with them for 8 years.)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Odulak is great chiropractor, he is very helpful and knows his job well, great staff, will recommend it to anybody. thx hugo hernandez.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Before going to East Village Chiropractic I was a bit nervous about getting an adjustment but my knee was in so much pain from an old injury that I knew I need to do something. Dr. O and the staff are so nice and made the whole experience really wonderful. My adjustment program with Dr. O really helped my knee and it is now better then ever.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Needing a chiropractor and moving to a brand new city is not a good combination. This is exactly what happened to me, I moved close to 3 months ago, when at home in Cleveland I was actively going to a chiropractor My chiropractor at home recommended a few friends of friends who have various practices around the city but nothing seemed to fit with my needs—I also had an issue finding someone who took my Ohio insurance.I am absolutely 100% happy I chose to continue my chiropractic care at EVC.Not only did Dr Odulak remember me every visit but he also remember why I was there and what was going on with my back.The staff is incredibly friendly,the office feels like home,and it never feels congested or too busy. I have been visiting EVC for about a month and a half now and I can honestly say I feel a significant difference in the way my back feels Dr. Odulak and east village chiropractic is absolutely a wonderful choice when looking into where your next chiropractic visit should be!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Odulak is the best chiropractor in town! Been suffering from migraines for years and am finally getting relief. Staff super sweet and accommodating. Always feel welcome here.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)