Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

In case you don't read my whole review, I will start out by saying Dr. O and his team are the absolute best! I have been to several other Chiropractors before, but have to say that is was Dr. O and his team are absolutely fantastic... I went to Dr. O after being involved in a car accident that left me in substantial pain. I have always believed in chiropractic as a form of general maintenance, but it was even more critical given my situation at the time. I am happy to say that now, 6 years later I am still pain free and still go see Dr. O for my regular maintenance every 2 weeks. I wouldn't miss this for anything, it also helps my sleep and general state of mind... Additionally Dr. O also happens to be one the nicest people you will ever meet, he takes pride in his work and takes genuine concern with his patients well being...If you are seeking chiropractic care, Dr. O and his team are the right place to go!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. O and Dr. G for the past 2 months due to some lower back pain. Dr. O spent a good amount of time with me during the first visit ensuring that I understood what he was going to check and why he was checking it. He was quickly able to discern what he thought was the problem and confirmed the diagnosis via x-ray. Both doctors have fantastic bedside manner and really care about their patients. The staff at East Village is equally as pleasant and kind as the doctors and rarely am I waiting for more than 5 minutes for an adjustment. All around this is a fantastic office with excellent people and care. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I've been avoiding seeing a chiropractor for my lower back problems for a long time and decided to see Dr. O. I was nervous and scared but the staff at the front desk were so nice and friendly and very professional. Dr. O sensed my uneasiness and made me feel comfortable right away. He came up with a treatment plan for me and I've been going ever since. My back pain has severely lessened and don't know why it took me so long to get here! Both Dr. O and Dr. G are amazing!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. O has been wonderful in treating my neck pain caused by years of poor posture leaning over my laptop on airplanes. He is willing to take time to explain how an adjustment impacts the anatomy and the impact of chronic misalignment. The staff are absolutely wonderful and friendly and make scheduling easy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. O has been most excellent in treating my scoliosis. He really knows what he's doing! I always feel incredible leaving the office. The staff are especially friendly and extremely organized.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

So glad I found East Village Chiropractic. My back pain has drastically reduced, and Dr. O and his staff are wonderful. Scheduling an appointment is always easy and I walk out feeling better.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. O is absolutely the best! After an adjustment, I always walk out feeling much better. He and the other doctors at EVC also offer all sorts of valuable advice for my general health. I know I'm being well taken care of in every way. And the assistants, Cathy, Nataly, and Arberly, are just the pleasantest group of women. I definitely recommend this chiropractic office.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Great Doctor. He is always helpful and answers my questions. I recommend his office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I have recently started going to see Dr. O at East Village Chiropractor, and already been feeling better! I had been experiencing lower back pain which began running down my leg, and up my spine, and Dr O was determined to help me. Upon my first visit he assessed the problem, and helped me make a plan for treatment which included adjustments and laser therapy. He is kind, knowledgeable, and friendly, as are the entire staff at the office. I look forward to visit the office each week! Another great factor, is that Dr. O is flexible with scheduling and timing (making it really accommodating to get in for an adjustment), as well with payment plans and tiered options for payment. I'm so happy that I came to Dr. O and look forward to having my back pain feel better! I would highly recommend this office for treatment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I've been going to "Dr. O" for the past 2 years and have had nothing but a great experience along with great treatment. Dr. O is attentive and makes sure he explains each and every situation thoroughly. If you are looking for an honest and caring office to seek treatment from, I recommend you get a consultation at East Village Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)