Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

Dr. Odulak and his staff are incredibly friendly and efficient. I had debilitating back pain about a year ago, and I saw Dr. Odulak. Dr. Odulak took X-rays and explained to me what caused the pain and how to treat this. After about 5 sessions, I could barely feel any pain anymore, and could go back to my routine (running 4 miles every morning). I have been "readjusted" by Dr. Odulak every other week since, and everything feels great. Importantly, the staff and Dr. Odulak are super friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Hello my name is Jorge I am a happy patient of Dr. Odulak. I was having severe chronic pain and it was only getting worse till i was referred to Dr. Odulak, not only is Dr. Odulak a very kind and loving individual but his knowledge and expertise is what helped me get through aching times. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. The facility is very clean and fully functional. Together Dr. O and his staff make up a very great team. This team not only knows how to work together but they're awesome customer service is what puts them above the rest. Thank You Dr. O

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. O and his staff are tremendously friendly and accommodating. They are very knowledgeable, and will be able to pinpoint and fix your issues. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had never seen a chiropractor prior to booking an appt. with Dr. Odulak's office. Thus far it has been a great experience. I have noticed less pain and have also experienced a reduction in headaches, which were happening frequently. The staff are all are knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Just had my second adjustment and it was done by dr. Lee. Left feeling like i walked in there the 1st day. Very rough. After 2 visits with Dr O. I was feeling good. Now in pain.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I was very happy that, as any reputable chiropractor should do, the first thing Dr. Odulak did was take x-rays of my neck and spine, so that he could properly evaluate my condition before making treatment recommendations or attempting any type of adjustment. Further, after the x-rays were developed, he explained to me in layman's terms what the x-rays indicated, and gave me several treatment options from which to choose, based upon what I could afford. I chose the full treatment plan to get myself back into the best shape possible, and I am extremely pleased with his care, as well as with his very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I'm incredibly happy with my entire experience at East Village Chiropractic. Their schedule is incredibly flexible, the office staff is friendly and accommodating, and Dr. Odulak has made my neck pain significantly better.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had back pain, which continued intermittently during the day and bothered me at night. As a result, I slept 3-5 hours a day. It was exhausting me and I felt very tired. Luckily, I found East village Chiropractic office. Dr. Odulak listened to me attentively and developed a plan of my treatment. The treatment is not over, but I can already sleep well! Dr. O and Dr. G are the best professionals. The staff, Nataly and Arberly, are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

About five years ago, after suffering two years of excruciating neck pain not relieved by visits to other chiropractors plus physical therapy, I was introduced to act. Odulak. He adjusted me after a thorough analysis of my condition. Relief was immediate, reduced by 50%. After 3 weeks of twice weekly treatments, pain was a memory! Since then I've visited Dr O's office at least monthly for a "tune up."

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. O is an exceptional chiropractor, very knowledgeable, attentive, fully answers all your questions with patience. The receptionist Nataly and Arberly are very accommodating and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)

UnitedHealthcare