Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

I was very happy that, as any reputable chiropractor should do, the first thing Dr. Odulak did was take x-rays of my neck and spine, so that he could properly evaluate my condition before making treatment recommendations or attempting any type of adjustment. Further, after the x-rays were developed, he explained to me in layman's terms what the x-rays indicated, and gave me several treatment options from which to choose, based upon what I could afford. I chose the full treatment plan to get myself back into the best shape possible, and I am extremely pleased with his care, as well as with his very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I'm incredibly happy with my entire experience at East Village Chiropractic. Their schedule is incredibly flexible, the office staff is friendly and accommodating, and Dr. Odulak has made my neck pain significantly better.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had back pain, which continued intermittently during the day and bothered me at night. As a result, I slept 3-5 hours a day. It was exhausting me and I felt very tired. Luckily, I found East village Chiropractic office. Dr. Odulak listened to me attentively and developed a plan of my treatment. The treatment is not over, but I can already sleep well! Dr. O and Dr. G are the best professionals. The staff, Nataly and Arberly, are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

About five years ago, after suffering two years of excruciating neck pain not relieved by visits to other chiropractors plus physical therapy, I was introduced to act. Odulak. He adjusted me after a thorough analysis of my condition. Relief was immediate, reduced by 50%. After 3 weeks of twice weekly treatments, pain was a memory! Since then I've visited Dr O's office at least monthly for a "tune up."

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. O is an exceptional chiropractor, very knowledgeable, attentive, fully answers all your questions with patience. The receptionist Nataly and Arberly are very accommodating and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

East Village Chiropractic can be best described as a well-oiled machine, something that operates capably through the effective coordination of many parts. Thanks to all of the members at the office, that's exactly how I feel, a well-oiled machine! Dr. Odulak and Dr. G both go through great lengths to prescribe and administer the type of care that not only gets you back on to the path of wellness, but provides and empowers you with the tools to keep you there. Nataly and Arberly go above and beyond by obtaining all medical records from prior caretakers and ensuring no scheduling conflicts so that you are seen within seconds upon your arrival to the office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

My lower pain has reduced dramatically over the past few weeks. The whole team is easygoing and very professional. I highly recommend East Village Chiro and Dr. O

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

In case you don't read my whole review, I will start out by saying Dr. O and his team are the absolute best! I have been to several other Chiropractors before, but have to say that is was Dr. O and his team are absolutely fantastic... I went to Dr. O after being involved in a car accident that left me in substantial pain. I have always believed in chiropractic as a form of general maintenance, but it was even more critical given my situation at the time. I am happy to say that now, 6 years later I am still pain free and still go see Dr. O for my regular maintenance every 2 weeks. I wouldn't miss this for anything, it also helps my sleep and general state of mind... Additionally Dr. O also happens to be one the nicest people you will ever meet, he takes pride in his work and takes genuine concern with his patients well being...If you are seeking chiropractic care, Dr. O and his team are the right place to go!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. O and Dr. G for the past 2 months due to some lower back pain. Dr. O spent a good amount of time with me during the first visit ensuring that I understood what he was going to check and why he was checking it. He was quickly able to discern what he thought was the problem and confirmed the diagnosis via x-ray. Both doctors have fantastic bedside manner and really care about their patients. The staff at East Village is equally as pleasant and kind as the doctors and rarely am I waiting for more than 5 minutes for an adjustment. All around this is a fantastic office with excellent people and care. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I've been avoiding seeing a chiropractor for my lower back problems for a long time and decided to see Dr. O. I was nervous and scared but the staff at the front desk were so nice and friendly and very professional. Dr. O sensed my uneasiness and made me feel comfortable right away. He came up with a treatment plan for me and I've been going ever since. My back pain has severely lessened and don't know why it took me so long to get here! Both Dr. O and Dr. G are amazing!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)