Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

Staff is always friendly; flexible schedules; the best doctor I’ve visited in the city. I always look forward to my visits.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

He's the best Dr I ever visited . My knee pain is gone . He takes his time. Very good staffs with excellent attitudes . Very professional.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Friendly staffs and flexible schedule. Dr. Odulak is very good. My wife went to see Dr. Taras J Odulak ( refered by her sister) for the lower back pain and neck pain, Dr. Odulak ran some test and took X-Ray, and was able to pinpoint the area / cause of the pain and applied treatment, she felt better after a few treatments. Highly recommend Dr. Odulak as I will be going to see him for my lower back pain problem as well.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Friendly staff and doctor who will learn your name and remember your condition quickly. Very easy to book regular visits for a treatment plan, and to adjust the time of those regular visits if necessary. Each visit feels thorough and I have felt like every concern I've had has been heard and discussed. Absolutely recommend Dr. O and his practice.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Taras Odulak is an excellent doctor. My daughter has a herniated disk and his adjustments really helped. After months of PT, she has finally found relief from pain. The office is clean and very prompt.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Odulak and his staff are incredibly friendly and efficient. I had debilitating back pain about a year ago, and I saw Dr. Odulak. Dr. Odulak took X-rays and explained to me what caused the pain and how to treat this. After about 5 sessions, I could barely feel any pain anymore, and could go back to my routine (running 4 miles every morning). I have been "readjusted" by Dr. Odulak every other week since, and everything feels great. Importantly, the staff and Dr. Odulak are super friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Hello my name is Jorge I am a happy patient of Dr. Odulak. I was having severe chronic pain and it was only getting worse till i was referred to Dr. Odulak, not only is Dr. Odulak a very kind and loving individual but his knowledge and expertise is what helped me get through aching times. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. The facility is very clean and fully functional. Together Dr. O and his staff make up a very great team. This team not only knows how to work together but they're awesome customer service is what puts them above the rest. Thank You Dr. O

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. O and his staff are tremendously friendly and accommodating. They are very knowledgeable, and will be able to pinpoint and fix your issues. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had never seen a chiropractor prior to booking an appt. with Dr. Odulak's office. Thus far it has been a great experience. I have noticed less pain and have also experienced a reduction in headaches, which were happening frequently. The staff are all are knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Just had my second adjustment and it was done by dr. Lee. Left feeling like i walked in there the 1st day. Very rough. After 2 visits with Dr O. I was feeling good. Now in pain.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)