Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

Dr. Odulak was very helpful and explained everything to me well. I have a good understanding of what should be done. The staffs are welcoming and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr Odulak and his staff are very welcoming and accommodating. Dr Odulak took his time accessing my problem and explained his plan of action to help alleviate my pain. I am already feeling better after a few adjustments and look forward to continued improvement. I enjoyed my massage with Diego as well.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I had never been to a chiropractor before coming to see Dr. O and was very nervous going in the first time. All of my nervousness melted away when I walked in the door and was greeted by Natalie and Celina and all of the friendly staff! I have been dealing with back pain for many years and since coming here I have finally found relief. They're the best!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

If you are looking for a doctor and staff who truly cares about their patients, this is the place to be. The office is always up beat, friendly, clean and if you have to wait it usually is not more than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Staff is always friendly; flexible schedules; the best doctor I’ve visited in the city. I always look forward to my visits.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

He's the best Dr I ever visited . My knee pain is gone . He takes his time. Very good staffs with excellent attitudes . Very professional.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Friendly staffs and flexible schedule. Dr. Odulak is very good. My wife went to see Dr. Taras J Odulak ( refered by her sister) for the lower back pain and neck pain, Dr. Odulak ran some test and took X-Ray, and was able to pinpoint the area / cause of the pain and applied treatment, she felt better after a few treatments. Highly recommend Dr. Odulak as I will be going to see him for my lower back pain problem as well.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Friendly staff and doctor who will learn your name and remember your condition quickly. Very easy to book regular visits for a treatment plan, and to adjust the time of those regular visits if necessary. Each visit feels thorough and I have felt like every concern I've had has been heard and discussed. Absolutely recommend Dr. O and his practice.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Taras Odulak is an excellent doctor. My daughter has a herniated disk and his adjustments really helped. After months of PT, she has finally found relief from pain. The office is clean and very prompt.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Odulak and his staff are incredibly friendly and efficient. I had debilitating back pain about a year ago, and I saw Dr. Odulak. Dr. Odulak took X-rays and explained to me what caused the pain and how to treat this. After about 5 sessions, I could barely feel any pain anymore, and could go back to my routine (running 4 miles every morning). I have been "readjusted" by Dr. Odulak every other week since, and everything feels great. Importantly, the staff and Dr. Odulak are super friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)