Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

Dr. O and his staff are tremendously friendly and accommodating. They are very knowledgeable, and will be able to pinpoint and fix your issues. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had never seen a chiropractor prior to booking an appt. with Dr. Odulak's office. Thus far it has been a great experience. I have noticed less pain and have also experienced a reduction in headaches, which were happening frequently. The staff are all are knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Just had my second adjustment and it was done by dr. Lee. Left feeling like i walked in there the 1st day. Very rough. After 2 visits with Dr O. I was feeling good. Now in pain.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I was very happy that, as any reputable chiropractor should do, the first thing Dr. Odulak did was take x-rays of my neck and spine, so that he could properly evaluate my condition before making treatment recommendations or attempting any type of adjustment. Further, after the x-rays were developed, he explained to me in layman's terms what the x-rays indicated, and gave me several treatment options from which to choose, based upon what I could afford. I chose the full treatment plan to get myself back into the best shape possible, and I am extremely pleased with his care, as well as with his very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I'm incredibly happy with my entire experience at East Village Chiropractic. Their schedule is incredibly flexible, the office staff is friendly and accommodating, and Dr. Odulak has made my neck pain significantly better.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had back pain, which continued intermittently during the day and bothered me at night. As a result, I slept 3-5 hours a day. It was exhausting me and I felt very tired. Luckily, I found East village Chiropractic office. Dr. Odulak listened to me attentively and developed a plan of my treatment. The treatment is not over, but I can already sleep well! Dr. O and Dr. G are the best professionals. The staff, Nataly and Arberly, are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

About five years ago, after suffering two years of excruciating neck pain not relieved by visits to other chiropractors plus physical therapy, I was introduced to act. Odulak. He adjusted me after a thorough analysis of my condition. Relief was immediate, reduced by 50%. After 3 weeks of twice weekly treatments, pain was a memory! Since then I've visited Dr O's office at least monthly for a "tune up."

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. O is an exceptional chiropractor, very knowledgeable, attentive, fully answers all your questions with patience. The receptionist Nataly and Arberly are very accommodating and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

East Village Chiropractic can be best described as a well-oiled machine, something that operates capably through the effective coordination of many parts. Thanks to all of the members at the office, that's exactly how I feel, a well-oiled machine! Dr. Odulak and Dr. G both go through great lengths to prescribe and administer the type of care that not only gets you back on to the path of wellness, but provides and empowers you with the tools to keep you there. Nataly and Arberly go above and beyond by obtaining all medical records from prior caretakers and ensuring no scheduling conflicts so that you are seen within seconds upon your arrival to the office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

My lower pain has reduced dramatically over the past few weeks. The whole team is easygoing and very professional. I highly recommend East Village Chiro and Dr. O

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)