Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Delvecchio

Dr. DelVecchio performed a lipo of my abdomen & flanks in July 2015. I went to him because he had done a good job w/ my wife's breast augmentation. I had reservations from the start because he seemed arrogant, insisted he was going to use his own patented canula (when I asked him about using smaller/thinner canulas) and generally was impatient with my questions. Unfortunately I went with him because i was also impatient and wanted it done that summer of 2015. Biggest mistake of my life. He botched it. He left pockets of fat in upper abdomen and was too aggressive in the lower part. It caused significant internal scarring in multiple places - which caused dents and bumps. He said he would fix it.. but then over 6 months of follow up visits, he and his staff became elusive. In the end, he did not know how to solve it and would NOT take responsibility. I left and had a revision lipo in 2018 which helped correct some of it but it is still requires more work. 4 years after the initial surgery, my abdomen is still uneven w/ bumps and dents -- the scarring is so significant that my naval hair lines runs from my belly button and pulls left by about 10 degrees and my belly button is concaved. I've spent a total of $7k w/ him in 2015 + $3k in a revision. Still suffering from his work today. Please do not go to Dr. DelVecchio for a Lipo. You may regret it forever. At this time, I am exploring another revision lipo w/ a doctor that will use a combination of VASER (ultrasound) and BodyTight (RF). This will cost me another $13k. Thank you for nothing Dr. DelVecchio. If I could get away with it, I'd break your face.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

THIS MAN, WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE PERSON TO HELP BOOST MY MORALE AND SELF ESTEEM DID NOTHING SHY OF ALMOST KILL ME. HE WAS UNRESPONSIVE, LACKED THE KNOWLEDGE OF INFECTIONS AND SILENTLY TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF, THE HOSPITAL I WENT TO AFTER THE SURGERY STATED HE WAS NEGLIGENT IN PRACTICE. I ACQUIRED OVER 6 DIFFERENT INFECTIONS WHICH IN-TURN REQUIRED ME TO HAVE A SURGERY WASH OUT TO CLEAR INFECTIONS (TWICE), BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, I WENT INTO KIDNEY FAILURE BECAUSE OF THE HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE ANTIBIOTICS THEY NEEDED TO PUT ME ON DUE TO THE GRAM NEGATIVE AND GRAM POSITIVE INFECTIONS, I SPENT ALMOST 1 MONTH IN THE HOSPITAL AND HAVE BEEN LEFT PERMANENTLY DISFIGURED AFTER PAYING HIM $10,000 FOR THE DEVASTATION HE PUT ME THROUGH. MY HOPE IS THAT OTHER WOMEN WILL STEP FORWARD AND CONTACT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE AND ALSO THE MASSACHUSETTS BOARD OF MEDICINE 781-876-8200. I WOULD LOVE THE WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN MUTILATED TO STEP FORWARD AND EMAIL ME [email protected] SO WE CAN PUT AN END TO TREATMENT HE SUBJECTS VULNERABLE WOMEN TO.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Do not go here. Egotistical. I thought because it was Newbury St dr would be great. Very, very, very wrong.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Had a breast augmentation in 2010 having been referred by a friend with amazing results. My breasts are as close to perfect as you can get with no complications. Yes he’s not a “warm & cozy” personality, but his work is top shelf. I’m very surprised at some of the reviews; hoping people can look at his work as a surgeon objectively vs. searching for a doctor that will give good lip service. He’s done pretty amazing work on some train wreck bodies. Would trust him again for more work.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very unprofessional and rude to patients and staff. Informs me as I'm waiting nervously on the op table that he is going to "try out a new lipo machine" (8 years ago now). Left with lumps, bumps and gouges all over my stomach and thighs which I have had to have several revision surgeries on... My body will never be the same. Mind you the original surgery was a fat graft to repair my breast after having a lumpectomy. The scars from the lipo entry points are extremely obvious and have nerve damage. Also "stood me up" at my follow up appointment to attend a personal matter knowing I had flown out from the west coast. He didn't even have the courtesy to let his staff know so I spent the entire day waiting for him. No apologies, just his typical indignant rude response. Do yourself a favor and heed the negative reviews. This man ruined my stomach and damaged my thighs.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

He is the most horrible Dr I have ever come across! I give him zero star! He's so unprofessional, the results are always botched and he doesn't want to fix! He's so mean and doesn't have good and professional communication! His stuff are so evil! I don't recommend no one to take a risk on this piece of s***t!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Had a breast augmentation 6 years ago and it went well. I got what I wanted and many years later the work is looking beautiful. He recommended incisions at the crease below my breast line, because that's what he would want his own daughter to do. I was happy with that response and level of care. He doesn't coddle you, so if you want a surgeon like that move on. The scars are visible when I lift up my breast, but not otherwise.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Heed the warnings! I had a tummy tuck about 6 years ago and still feel victimized by it. I have a scar that looks like I was attacked, doesn't hide under a bathing suit, using him was the biggest mistake and waste of hard earned money. He is arrogant and cold and gets angry when told a patient is unhappy. There should be a support group for all those harmed by this man

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

A negligent Dr, who left me with a scar for life, I got a third degree burn on my leg during surgery and he never told me, I discovered on my on my own 3 days after surgery when it was getting infected.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Doesn't care about his patients again surgery. Had a bbl and my butt is deformed. What a wage of money biggest mistake of my life.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Daniel A. Delvecchio's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1984)

AHC