Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Delvecchio

Had went to dr. D for a bbl came out with a botched butt one was bigger than the other . Then he decided to fix it which I had to pay another $1000 for hospital fees and it still looks horrible it's lop sided and looks terrible!! Waste of $11,000!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Unprofessional office and Doctor with no follow up. Hence why after pictures are of patients on the surgery table.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I feel guilty not to have left a comment as I chose my Dr from ratemds.com... Dr D as I call him, is a 'wizard' in butt augumentation and body contouring. He transformed me! I had my brazillian butt augumentation and liposuction done in October 2013. I am simply a work of art. I have by far the best butt! He had liposuction on my thighs, arms, back, pubic mold... During consultation Dr D simply marked any area you were uncomfortable with and had it sorted. Interesting he didn't increase his price from what I was quoted for the butt augumentation. He just wanted to ensure he made me happy. Pls look no further!!! He is simply the best you will be lucky to find. I must add he is busy and might seem to be in a hurry, but the bottom line is you leave happy... Years after, Dr D... Thank You!,

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Please do not go to him. He gave me a mess up but

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

After reading all these reviews, I did not want to go see Dr. Del Vecchio but I decided to just to give him a chance. HIS STAFF AND HIM ARE HORRIBLE! I set a 4:15pm appointment they different people from his staff kept trying to call me to switch my time for something earlier, finally they canceled on me. They re-scheduled me for a free consultation yesterday for 4:15pm AGAIN and they kept calling me to reschedule me saying that it is a late time. Then WHY DO YOU KEEP SCHEDULING ME FOR 4:15PM IF IT IS TO LATE FOR YOU!!! Staff was terribly rude! Joanna being one of them. If his staff is this horrible and disorganized imagine his work! Oh and one of the staff member was basically telling me the doctor will force me to do a BBL am like what? HOW CAN YOU FORCE A PATIENT INTO A SURGERY? just horrible! please read all these reviews below so you understand how horrible this man and his staff is.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Basically, my post care was terrible. I traveled for this procedure and many do, and once he was paid and I left town, I was forgotten about. When I had questions or issues, it was like pulling teeth to get help and for him to respond. He is always "busy" as his staff says. Well, bottom line: You only care about making the money and having lots of patients, but the aftercare for that patient is NOT important once you get paid. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I met with Dr. Del Vecchio for a consultation. My appointment was an hour late, he was very rude, he rushed my consultation, the people who worked there were very unorganized and did not respect my confidentiality. I decided to go with another surgeon who treated me with respect and made me feel comfortable and am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

He did a horrible job, he shouldn't be doing liposuction, he left all the fat and after he admitted he did a bad job, he tried to make me go for a tummy tuck...I just lost a lot of money and now I have to find a good doctor who fix the mess he did.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr D is very kind, punctual, accomodating, and attentive Dr. He is a pioneer in the field of fat grafting and is very innovative and creative. I had a consult with him for a revision of botched liposuction job performed many moons ago. He was very sincere and straight forward about what he could achieve. He was very thorough and he's a great listener and quite generous with his time. His staff is also very sweet, gracious and an appropriate reflection of Dr D and his practice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

His the best. If he was a horrible Dr. he would of be out of business by now. VERY SATISFIED!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Daniel A. Delvecchio's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company