Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Waterman

This doctor is amazing. A week ago she performed a tah bso hysterectomy on me using da vinci robotics and my pain is actually nearly gone. It's unbelievably how skilled she is. I've read that it can take up to two weeks to a month for the pain to subside. She's also very kind and compassionate. Her staff are very kind and supportive. I don't understand how anyone could give her and her staff a negative review. She's brilliant.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I used her for all 3 of my sons births. She is an AMAZING provider and person. She is super friendly, very knowledgeable and her office staff are amazing. I have a picture of her after each birth with my children and it is something that will hold a special place in my heart. If I was to have another child I would go back her in a second.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Waterman is the best Dr. She listens to you, the staff is amazing and very helpful!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I have used Dr. Waterman for 2 pregnancies which resulted in a c-section. Her and her staff were great with me and after not going back in 5 years they still remember my name and who I am.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I had a regular checkup with Dr. Watermann. My husband and I lived out of the country but Norman was our home base. We were in town and were wanting to get pregnant but since I had a kidney transplant a few years ago, I knew it would be high risk. I had a few basic questions for Dr. Waterman during my appointment (maybe 5 minutes of conversation) but she refused to answer any questions, stating that I would need to make an additional appointment to talk about it. I explained that I was only in town for the week and they were very basic questions, but she wouldn't respond. I felt that was ridiculous and I don't plan on ever going back to her again. I don't recommend her if you are expecting a kind, compassionate person for your OBGYN!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My visit with Dr. Waterman was extremely frustrating. I went in for my first annual exam and pap smear after the birth of my son. My son was 14 months old at the time and breastfeeding. She told me multiple times throughout the visit that she would "make me stop breastfeeding" if I got pregnant again. The annoying part was that I told her I didn't intend to have more children, and I actually wanted to discuss getting an IUD. Yet every time I tried to bring up birth control options, she repeated that I should not breastfeed while pregnant. This is not at all medically accurate, and breastfeeding is safe during pregnancy as long as the mother has no risks for pre-term labor. I did not feel listened to at all, and did not enjoy being told she would "make me" stop nursing, as if it was her decision and not mine. Also, she was late to the appointment and I found her office staff to be unprofessional. Plus, the decor of the office is just hideous and done in very bad taste.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Hello, here is my story. I learned that I was pregnant and went in Dr. Waterman's office for a confirmation and an appointment. They told me that I could only get an app when I reach 9 weeks! I was shocked that they were not even testing for my pregnancy. Anyway, unfortunately at 5th week I had cramps and heavy bleeding and I had to go to the er room. My hcg was very low and they told me probably i was miscarrying.Next day I called her office to get an appointment, but they didn't even let me talk to anybody (by the way it is always the machine that picks up). They said it might be a chemical pregnancy and that's it. I asked if they will track my next pregnancy, and they said not until i have multiple miscarriages. Then they ordered hcg tests every week, but my hcg never got down.And still they didn't call me in for an ultrasound or anything. When finally my hcg went up they gave me an app in 2 weeks! I was afraid it was ectopic, I had cramps and bleeding again, they didn't care! Hated

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Waterman was amazing! She was very knowledgeable about everything, even my headaches, which I have had for years. I have a c-section and she did a great job.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Waited over an hour before getting in the room then at least 30 min in the room and then she rushed me out of there...not a good experience at all.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. was running behine because of a surgery BUT the staff let me know and gave me the choice to r/s for another time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Lisa R. Waterman's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK