Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Brown

I’ve been really stressed out dealing with my teenage daughter and my parents who are in their 80’s and have a lot of physical illneses. This has gotten me feeling numb, depressed, and overwhelmed, I couldn’t sleep and started overeating a lot of carbs, comfort food I guess. I went to see Dr. Brown. from the first visit I could tell he was the doctor for me. I found an instant connection with him. He was very thorough in his questions and quickly got to the bottom of my condition. He said I had a clinical depression and it would get better with medications and talk therapy. It worked wonders. I only occasionaly get depressed and found better ways to deal with my daughter and my parents. Dr. Brown is absolutely the best. He is highly professional, compassionate and caring and he never keeps me waiting. He really understand medications and the mental problems people suffer with when they are so stressed out.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013