Ratings for Dr. Kathleen C. Toomey

Waited almost an hour for doctor. Staff seemed a bit cold.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Toomey is the most knowledgeable and compassionate physician I have ever known. She sugar coats nothing and I commend her for that. She resolves all my concerns and her staff is amazing. I feel blessed to be her patient.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I love Dr. Toomey she is so compassionate and wonderful to her patients. I have Stage IV cancer and she is always giving me hope, which is just so important. The staff in the infusion room is wonderful they are always very pleasant and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Kathleen Toomey is the best doctor I have ever had with her caring, empathetic, supportive way she deals with patients and their families. She is extremely intelligent and has always been available to answer questions or ask questions when being examined. I wish all doctors took the time, were as helpful, and special attention to their patients! She is a very welcome and precious gem!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Toomey was wonderful during my active cancer phase. Over the years since my cancer has been in remission, Dr. Toomey's "professional treatment" has become a perfunctory duty in my care and has have led me to seek other highly qualified professional care. The medical support staff and especially the infusion staff have always been top notch in my book. They are the ones who should be rated "Top Infusion Team" 1997-2010 Somerville, NJ

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

A patient for 12 years, I find her to be kind, patient, understanding, with a calming manner. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field, with a down-to-earth personality with obvious interest in her patients. I have found no other Dr. to match her qualities, in any specialty.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

wonderful wonderful wonderful and knowledgable. she is tough and tells it like it is but she is in your corner and will tell you straight no sugar coating. wonderful

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Kathleen C. Toomey's Credentials

• Italian

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Somerville, NJ