Ratings for Dr. Victor L. Obregon

I found this website because I'm pregnant with my second child and wanted to see if there was a one in a million chance that Dr. Obregon was in my area. I'm shocked to see these negative comments about him. I went through 2 OBs before I found him and I was 6 months pregnant. I absolutely loved him. I wanted an elective c-section, and he didn't judge or make any side comments. The staff there was always pleasant. The OB care was amazing, my c-section went amazing, and 2.5 yrs later, you can barely see my scar. I used to work in an OB clinic as a tech and have seen some horrible providers....Dr. Obregon is definitely not in that category. He delivered my child in Dec 2012.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Horrible experience with Dr.Obregon, I will never recomend him to anyone else. He is too careless and harsh. When doing the check ups on my cervix, he pushed down really hard, that was very painful. Four days after that check up, I have a miscarriage on my almost four months pregnancy. I will never recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I was referered to Dr Obregon by a coworker 15 years ago. I was having a lot of pain and he diagnosed me with endometriosis. He treated me with Depo Lupron shots and the pain has never returned. Him and his staff have always been helpful and call me back when i have questions. Recently i had a problem come up with re-occuring yeast infections. He prescribed me boric acid instead of messy creams and medicine. It worked great. I would definitely refer him to anyone. He's polite, gentle and there's always a nurse in the room to make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr obregon delivered both my children. One in 91 and one in 93. My first child he didn't even show up for the birth. The nurses had to deliver my son and he almost died because the cord was wrapped around his neck twice and he was blue and they were screaming not to push. I dilated faster than what he assumed I would for my first child I guess. I tore because I should've had an episiotomy. This was. Ever repaired and I was told it would heal which it looks horrible! I don't know why I went back to him. My second so. I had no problems. My mom saw him 10 years or so ago because she was peeing in her pants all the time. He should have refered her to a urologist but instead he performed an excruciating test on her where she thought she was going to die on the exam table. Then he went on some mission in a 3rd world country and every dr I have been to since gets a weird look on their face when I say his name. Plus I was literally his only white patient which I guess is to really important.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr. Obregon had an amazing staff in the Bonney Lake office. His nurses were patient, kind, attentive, and took everything I said as important. Unfortunately the doctor was not the same. He was too harsh, often pushing down in ways that hurt my cervix, pelvis, and pregnant belly. One month after delivering twins via C-section, I was taken to the ER after passing an additional lobe of placenta in front of my toddler son. The doctor's reaction was flippant and careless. I found my whole experience with him to be frightening, often asking for help and being told I was strong enough to work through the pain. I do NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Victor L. Obregon's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1985)

Oxford