Ratings for Dr. Shalaunda K. Gray

No callbacks, no follow-up with tests, unprofessional staff, not a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Gray listens and provides the treatment she feels is best for my situation

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Horrible! Who release a patient over your affiliate not wanting them around

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Gray takes the time to listen to you, and the staff does their best to get you in with her in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Love Dr. Gray... .. Found Doctor Gray for the first time like 8 years ago and she transferred to another office that was way too far to travel and been seeing different doctors never liked them… none of them would take the time to talk to you.. always rushing you in and out of the office…. Didn’t want to help with anything that was wrong…. ...and then I found Dr. Gray again 3 year ago and been seeing her since till she was no longer at Family Health Medical in September…..Was sad when I found it she was no longer at office and the office would not give out no information on where she went or what happened...... and I have been searching for her since September and Found out she is opening her own office. Hopefully we won't have to go searching for her again!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Gray is compassionate and intelligent. We have been seeing her for the past 5 years and love her! My children and husband refuse to see anyone else. We will be transferring to her new practice as well.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Gray and I'm so happy she's opening a new practice. She's honest, compassionate and real. We'll be transferring our business over to Valley View.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

This Doctor is terrible, she missed diagnosis me and that misdiagnosis has caused me all kinds of problems. I would never refer her to anyone that I know.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Shalaunda Gray is opening her own practice. Valleyview Family Care located at 13839 S. MUR LEN Road - Suite H in Olathe, KS will be opening the first week of December. Call today to set-up an appointment. 913-839-8614.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I would recommend Dr Gray to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, grounded and very compassionate family doctor. Can anyone tell me where she is at now? Her former clinic is not saying , and my family and I don't want to wait until there's an emergency and have to see another physician -

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Shalaunda K. Gray's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)