Ratings for Dr. Jim Nelson

I think Dr. Nelson and his staff are wonderful. I am a regular patient but had a tooth ache that really needed to be seen right away. They saw me two hours after I originally contacted them. Dr. Nelson was great, explained what my options were regarding the tooth and I decided on having it extracted. I have had one other tooth extracted in my life and it wasn't a pleasant experience but it was an entirely different story with Dr. Nelson. It was over in a few minutes, no pain, very little pressure if at all, I was just so impressed. He has given me some options to consider regarding replacing that missing tooth. His staff are wonderful, always smiling and I have to say his prices are very reasonable. I am a pensioner without any kind of dental coverage and this is just one more reason why I think this is a great practice. I can highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Awesome experience. I had the 'best' root canal of my life, and I have had a few. Great staff and dentist. Am truly glad I picked Dr. Nelson to be my dentist. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Great practice. The doctor and staff were super helpful, on time, and were able to provide alternative solutions to my issue. Really appreciated the time he took to explain what he was doing, and what options were available to me. Also, this was a dental emergency, and they were able to fit me in within 2 hours of my call.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Best dental experience I have ever had. If you have any fear of the dentist, then Dr. Nelson is the person to see. I will never go anywhere else as long as he is in practice. Great staff, too. Thanks !

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Great staff and dentist! Right from the first phone call to the procedure I was well taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Nelson by another dentist for an extraction. Dr. Nelson was very diagnostic and caring. It turns out I just needed my tooth reshaped. The other dentist told me I needed a root canal or extraction. I was in extreme pain for 4 days. After my visit to Dr. Nelson I was pain free and my tooth is still intact! Not to mention his staff was super friendly and caring. All together a wonderful experience! Thanks Dr. Nelson!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Loved my experience at Admirals Walk Dr.Nelson and his staff are amazing. I don't like going to the dentist due to bad experiences but Dr. Nelson and his staff are so nice to be around that you forget your at the dentist. I will be a returning patient for years to come. Love you guys and keep up the good work :) V

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

staff had difficulty with a basic blue cross billing. Dr. Nelson is very good

Submitted April 7, 2010

"Feel like home" atmosphere in the clinic. Staff very knowlable about my dental plan. Dr. Nelson explains well what he wants to do. He is the greatest. He has the latest knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008