Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Beasley

Dr Beasley is very competent. Very knowledgable and friendly but all business. Very good doctor. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I was very nervous as I always am to see a Dr. I was referred to her by a family member and she could tell I was nervous. She wanted to know about me and had me talking which made me feel comfortable. A very nice doctor, I would refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr Karen Beasley treated my grief/depression and encouraged me that entire period. In fact, she is the only person who listened to every thing I said/felt. She is really something special.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Beasley is a great doctor. She gives me her professional opinion and tells me about her personal experiences. She makes me feel comfortable while I am there. My teenage daughters love her. The feel very relaxed with her style. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I feel very confident with Dr. Beasley. My teenage daughters did not care for her. Felt she was condescending and rude to them. Perhaps she just doens't deal well with teenagers. She has always been very kind and helpful to me. Emphethic and understanding, professional and caring with me. I think she does have a personality that you either love her or hate her. The biggest problem that I've had with the office is their billing. They have overbilled me at times and it took a long time to prove that I was right; eventually they did correct it after I told them that I would have to go to Dr. Beasley and let her know that I would change doctors/offices if they couldn't straighten out my bill. It was taken care of immediately.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I have been a longtime patient of Dr. Beasley's. She has excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend her. Her office, on the other hand, can be shaky. The staff seem overworked (overwhemled?) and reaching the office can be difficult due to busy signals and long on-hold times.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. beasley is compassionate and confident.I feel as though I can trust her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

i had been told by another doctor i had sinus problems when in fact it was my heart, she found it and saved my life, i was 98% blocked and she is the only one who helped. i had chest pains another time and i was right in front of others. she spends time if needed and i asked her if she could not help a certain problem to let me know and refer me to doctor who could so i would not spend money at two places and she had no problem with it, to this day she has beent the best doctor i have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Karen L. Beasley's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1986)