Ratings for Dr. Wayne Dibartola

Dr Porco did my root canal Referred me to specialists appropriately Dental care is not cheap but care was great Worth the price

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Extremely pleased with my experience to the point where I just had to write about it for Dr. Dibartola. From the minute you walk in the staff is welcoming and your nerves calm as everything is explained and checked with you for understanding. I am terrified of the dentist but finally felt relief here. when he works on you he always check "is everything okay, do you need a break?" very patient man who cares about you as a person. Not sure about the other reviews but expenses and procedures were CLEARLY and accurately communicated to me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I actually went to Dr. DiBartola's associate, Dr. Porco because he works with my insurance unlike Dr. DiBartola. Or, at least they say Dr. Porco does. My insurance covers fillings 100%. I had 4 fillings done with Dr. Porco. I get my check from my insurance to pay them. However, when I get my bill from Dr. DiBartola's office, it is for TWICE what the insurance covered. First, I called my insurance to make sure I understood my policy, which I did. Next, I called Dr. DiBartola's office to cancel my future appointments and to let them know they charged me too much. I was told they would resubmit my claim and to keep my appointment. For over a month, I didn't hear anything. Just today, I get a threatening letter saying that if I don't pay my bill (the one for double what they should be charging), they will send me to a collections agency. Stay away from this dentist unless you want to be lied to, cheated, and waaaaay overcharged even with insurance.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Very pleased with his work Love my smile now . beautiful work

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dibartola ripped out my bridges without my consent and lied about there being "cavities" under the metal portion of the bridges where they were attached to adjoining teeth. I have been without these bridges since 1989 or 1990. He also scams people with his "soft tissue management", which is nothing more than a teeth and shallow gum cleaning, and used (uses) the South Fayette magistrate as an accomplice, to get away with suing people for the 600.00 price tag (that was in 1989-90!). All dentists have destroyed my teeth for profit. Nearly every undercut (filling) based on questionable etchings, drilling, crown, bridge, root canal are unnecessary. It doesn't matter if it is a so called "chop shop" or a posh and respected suburban dental office. They are all crooks and the more chairside time they get the bigger their houses and nicer their cars become. The question to ask is whose interests are served by modern dentists? It is the interests of dental diagnostic corporations, dental device corporations, pharmaceutical corporations, insurance corporations and the dental hygiene industry. Dentists are conduits of billionaire investors. The "science" of dentistry is nearly completely meaningless. Dentists are needed only in emergencies and injuries. Modern Dentistry and medicine is a result of the parasitic nature of the service sector in a capitalist society. Even an establishment press from the UK has reported on this but they don't even scratch the service. They concentrate on unnecessary replacement of fillings not the unnecessary original fillings which do more damage to teeth and start you on your way to the destruction of healthy tooth structure and function and leads to the enrichment of the dentists and especially the industry investors . Here is the article from The Guardian from 2000 https://www.theguardian.com/society/2000/apr/16/futureofthenhs.health

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

He is the most unethical and uncaring dentist I have ever met. I work in Healthcare Administration. I know the questions to ask. First, He lied about participating with my insurance then he told me I needed to crowns - that the quotes ended up being completely different than the bills I received. The worst part is both teeth need removed after thousands of dollars - he crowned an infected tooth that is dangerous and especially with a heart murmur. He refused to correct his work after visiting him and explaining, getting second opinions and giving him the opportunity to fix the work he did and lied about. He refused. He could care less and is on some ego trip. Wayne the train he calls himself and posts on his wall in his office - yeah ok. Wayne the Train wreck is what he is. His staff are so afraid of him and look away when you ask them anything - like his manager when you ask her or tell her "Kathy, you were right there in the room when he said these things..." Do not go to him even if you are desperate.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Provided expert, complete, professional, and thorough care. Staff is excellent. Follow-up thorough. Results excellent. Job very well done.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

He almost killed me. In hospital ten days. I have heard so many horror stories since my own. Sadly it changed many aspects of my life trying to deal with the repercussions of recovering from what he did. Please please stay away!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Worst job ever! Every dentist I've been to since say it's the worst job they had seen

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I love Dr Dibartola and his staff. They are very friendly and competent..very caring and made me feel welcome and relaxed.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015