Ratings for Dr. Wayne Dibartola

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

He almost killed me. In hospital ten days. I have heard so many horror stories since my own. Sadly it changed many aspects of my life trying to deal with the repercussions of recovering from what he did. Please please stay away!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I had a very small chipped front tooth that was repaired many years ago. When that fell out I went to Wayne the hack. Instead of cutting the tooth in a dovetail he cut it square, and the patch immediately fell out. That in turn required this ignoramus to grind my whole tooth down to a nub and to put on this hideous looking and terrible feeling cap. While he was at it he told me I had gum disease and needed a deep, extra special cleaning. I asked him how much, then agreed, however when I got billed the price quadrupled. That's when the told me the quoted price was for 1/4 of the procedure, which they made me come back four times to complete. The final bill was close to $3000 when it should have been a fraction of that ! DO NOT USE THIS BUTCHER, He's greedy, narcissistic, and a lying thief. He's constantly getting sued and needs to be disbarred from practicing . I'm going on a mission to expose this criminal...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

This man is a true artist. SCAM ARTIST. He is worse than a telemarketer. I think his first baby words were root canal and crown. I suggest a second opinion. I wish I had gotten one my first round there and not my second. Also those of you who have gone double check your billing. I found he charged myself and my insurance. Not much and he fixed it but still happened. Read up and get a second opinion people.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Dibartola was the worst experience of my life. I went to him for dentures. Was in so much pain and tease he made me worry no good. I had to go see a qualified Dentist, to put me back under sedation to finish the work today never did but got paid for. And to make me dentures that I can use

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Wayne Dibartola's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Provided expert, complete, professional, and thorough care. Staff is excellent. Follow-up thorough. Results excellent. Job very well done. "

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He almost killed me. In hospital ten days. I have heard so many horror stories since my own. Sadly it changed many aspects of my life trying to deal with the r..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst job ever! Every dentist I've been to since say it's the worst job they had seen "

February 14, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This guy is known locally as the "Butcher of Bridgeville"! Stay Away or you will over pay for his hack work! He still markets having been a UofPitt mediocre foo..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Dibartola and his staff. They are very friendly and competent..very caring and made me feel welcome and relaxed. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Had a ton of work done. So far, so good! Very professional and great bedside manner"

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a very small chipped front tooth that was repaired many years ago. When that fell out I went to Wayne the hack. Instead of cutting the tooth in a dovetail..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This man is a true artist. SCAM ARTIST. He is worse than a telemarketer. I think his first baby words were root canal and crown. I suggest a second opinion. I w..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am afraid of the dentist and he was great I had 3 infected teeth and he pulled them and I didn't feel a thing"

June 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "15017" to "15317". Address has been updated from "None" to "127 Marlboro Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17249411841".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He almost killed me. He crowned an infected tooth. I was in the hospital for ten days infection almost to my brain. Please please don't go to him. "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dibartola was the worst experience of my life. I went to him for dentures. Was in so much pain and tease he made me worry no good. I had to go see a qualifi..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible. horrible. horrible. Stay away from this man. He doesn't know what he's doing."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I too have been extremely disappointed with the work of Dr. Dibartola.  I went to him over a year ago to replace by dentures that I had for over 25 years.  Beca..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This dentist has 3 lawsuits pending against him currently with the Pennsylvania State Board of Dentistry, do your homework people."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went in for 1 root canal and was told I needed 4 extractions, 19 root canals and 28 crowns to the tune of $40K initially. NONE of this was necessary. 9 years..."

September 26, 2014