Ratings for Dr. Wayne Dibartola

Dibartola ripped out my bridges without my consent and lied about there being "cavities" under the metal portion of the bridges where they were attached to adjoining teeth. I have been without these bridges since 1989 or 1990. He also scams people with his "soft tissue management", which is nothing more than a teeth and shallow gum cleaning, and used (uses) the South Fayette magistrate as an accomplice, to get away with suing people for the 600.00 price tag (that was in 1989-90!). All dentists have destroyed my teeth for profit. Nearly every undercut (filling) based on questionable etchings, drilling, crown, bridge, root canal are unnecessary. It doesn't matter if it is a so called "chop shop" or a posh and respected suburban dental office. They are all crooks and the more chairside time they get the bigger their houses and nicer their cars become. The question to ask is whose interests are served by modern dentists? It is the interests of dental diagnostic corporations, dental device corporations, pharmaceutical corporations, insurance corporations and the dental hygiene industry. Dentists are conduits of billionaire investors. The "science" of dentistry is nearly completely meaningless. Dentists are needed only in emergencies and injuries. Modern Dentistry and medicine is a result of the parasitic nature of the service sector in a capitalist society. Even an establishment press from the UK has reported on this but they don't even scratch the service. They concentrate on unnecessary replacement of fillings not the unnecessary original fillings which do more damage to teeth and start you on your way to the destruction of healthy tooth structure and function and leads to the enrichment of the dentists and especially the industry investors . Here is the article from The Guardian from 2000 https://www.theguardian.com/society/2000/apr/16/futureofthenhs.health

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

He is the most unethical and uncaring dentist I have ever met. I work in Healthcare Administration. I know the questions to ask. First, He lied about participating with my insurance then he told me I needed to crowns - that the quotes ended up being completely different than the bills I received. The worst part is both teeth need removed after thousands of dollars - he crowned an infected tooth that is dangerous and especially with a heart murmur. He refused to correct his work after visiting him and explaining, getting second opinions and giving him the opportunity to fix the work he did and lied about. He refused. He could care less and is on some ego trip. Wayne the train he calls himself and posts on his wall in his office - yeah ok. Wayne the Train wreck is what he is. His staff are so afraid of him and look away when you ask them anything - like his manager when you ask her or tell her "Kathy, you were right there in the room when he said these things..." Do not go to him even if you are desperate.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Provided expert, complete, professional, and thorough care. Staff is excellent. Follow-up thorough. Results excellent. Job very well done.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

He almost killed me. In hospital ten days. I have heard so many horror stories since my own. Sadly it changed many aspects of my life trying to deal with the repercussions of recovering from what he did. Please please stay away!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Worst job ever! Every dentist I've been to since say it's the worst job they had seen

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I love Dr Dibartola and his staff. They are very friendly and competent..very caring and made me feel welcome and relaxed.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Had a ton of work done. So far, so good! Very professional and great bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I had a very small chipped front tooth that was repaired many years ago. When that fell out I went to Wayne the hack. Instead of cutting the tooth in a dovetail he cut it square, and the patch immediately fell out. That in turn required this ignoramus to grind my whole tooth down to a nub and to put on this hideous looking and terrible feeling cap. While he was at it he told me I had gum disease and needed a deep, extra special cleaning. I asked him how much, then agreed, however when I got billed the price quadrupled. That's when the told me the quoted price was for 1/4 of the procedure, which they made me come back four times to complete. The final bill was close to $3000 when it should have been a fraction of that ! DO NOT USE THIS BUTCHER, He's greedy, narcissistic, and a lying thief. He's constantly getting sued and needs to be disbarred from practicing . I'm going on a mission to expose this criminal...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

This man is a true artist. SCAM ARTIST. He is worse than a telemarketer. I think his first baby words were root canal and crown. I suggest a second opinion. I wish I had gotten one my first round there and not my second. Also those of you who have gone double check your billing. I found he charged myself and my insurance. Not much and he fixed it but still happened. Read up and get a second opinion people.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I am afraid of the dentist and he was great I had 3 infected teeth and he pulled them and I didn't feel a thing

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015