Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Fozo

Great Doctor and very knowledgeable. He gave me a rhinoplasty last October and I love my new nose!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Beware of this doctor!!! I got a rhinoplasty done by him and my nose looks worse than before and he also lied and overcharged me and when I didn't pay it, he sent me to collections! Please choose another doctor who is more skilled and doesnt lie!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The wait was over an hour. He didn't want to look at any scans I brought in. He didn't test my ear pressure, which was what I was complaining about. He basically said he can't do anything because he doesn't know why I kept having pain and infections. The office is poorly ventilated and stuffy which is awful with everyone coughing and sneezing. This was my 2nd time to a lakeshore ent clinic, I will not go there again. He didn't treat my like a patient, he treated me like i was complaining to a customer service representative, and even they act like they care more. In short; go somewhere else, not worth the wait time.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Michael S. Fozo's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental