Ratings for Dr. Brandon R. Sick

Sick is highly insecure and with good reason-- He asked what a common surgery from my history was. Claimed he'd never heard of it. He additionally indicated he didn't know about several other medical issues, which any practitioner worth their salt should know. He also said I should "get over" an issue for which he is unqualified to offer advice. He mentioned that most of his patients are unsophisticated, which must be a relief for him because they may not know how little he knows about their conditions. Beware of this practitioner.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr Sick has been my doctor for a few years now. He is always in a great mood, willing to discuss any questions i have. he has been the best doctor i could ask for. not to mention his awesome converse shoe collection :-) the staff has always called me back right away following any test results. this is a great place. worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Excellent doctor and excellent care received here. Dr. Sick cares about his patients, has been my husband's and my doctor for 2 years now and is the most attentive doctor I've gone to. He listens to our complaints, worries about who he sends us too outside of his office and won't use somewhere to refer to that has not given the same good service he does. He has called me on important matters at home (rare for a doctor). The Shailand Medical Office has great hours. We can always get in for an appointment even though my husband travels for work and often has to do things with very short notice or only on specific days. They always accommodate his schedule. He has always been very helpful when I had questions and never shorts me time in his office. I'm pleased to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

LOVE Dr. Sick. He is always attentive to my concerns and questions. I have been so impressed that I transferred all of my children, and now my husband, unto his care. In fact he diagnosed a problem with my son's knee after everyone else had given up ... my son is now healthy and happy and running without pain or swelling. In a world where listening is a lost skill and everyone is rushed Dr. Brandon Sick is a keeper!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Both my husband and I have seen Dr. Sick for various ailments over the past 4 years or so. He is always friendly and seems to be very concerned for our well being. He has a fun personality...a little hyper, but I like that about him. He is very easy to talk to. He listens closely and addresses each issue. He has always treated us fairly and has given us and our health concerns ample attention. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a general practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Busy office. Dr. Sick does not take time to listen nor to explain.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

This doctor seems to really care about patients and tries whatever necessary to help. He never seems rushed and is very knowledgable. I feel good about my entire family seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

I saw him one time when my regular doctor was out. He was very friendly and funny, and took care of me. No complaints. He would be one of my first picks if my primary doctor left.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Sick was very rushed as we were new patients. He took a LARGE amount of bloodwork for a healthy get to know you visit then notified my husband through a letter that said "you are now a diabetic make a follow up appointment. Not even the decency to call someone with severe high blood pressure just a note jotted on a paper and sent in the mail.What would have happened if the letter got lost in the mail. Do not go to SHILAND FAMILY PRACTICE

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Brandon R. Sick's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Hartsville, SC