Ratings for Dr. Justin C. Riutta

I used to go to him but quit. Hard to get an appointment and most of the time I would get a call because he had to reschedule. Staff is dysfunctional -- they spend more time talking about personal things (shopping, parties, etc) then they do helping the patients. Will not go back or recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Riutta, first of all I thought I was interviewing for a loan with the personal questions I was asked. Not to mention I was questionsed and made fun of because I hyphenated my last name. Dr. Riutta was rude beyond measure. I asked for a doctor excuse he frowned and said what are you high schooler or something. Begin to write it and said with all those names! VERY RUDE ! I will not be going back!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. Great personality would have no problem recommending him to other people.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Dr. Riutta helped me with my Post Mastectomy Pain Syndrome and was helpful in referring me to Beaumont Physical Therapy to resolve my issue.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I have chronic lower back pain. I was refered to Dr. Riutta by my regular doctor. He got me into his office personally within three days of the referral. He was amazing. He listened to everything I had to say and explained everything thoroughly. He asked me if I understood everything he was saying to me. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

This guy is not a patient's advocate or patients doctor. He makes his big bucks working for insurance companies writing what they tell him to write (to screw the patient needing medical treatment from auto injuries). Go elsewhere. He has chosen his field of practice. Don't let him fool you into believing he is on the side of the patient. Good doctors with thriving practices do not work for insurance companies

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Very helpful Doctor. Dr. Riutta is responsible for helping me recover. Every time I had an appointment with him, I never had to wait. I would recommend him to anyone that seeks pain relief.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Riutta and his staff have no business being in the medical profession. The staff is arrogant, rude, and dysfunctional (one of them will ask if you want to be put on a waiting list when there are not any near-term appointments and your in need of attention soon, and another will say there is no waiting list as they are not allowed to have one). Dr. Riutta is also arrogant, vague in his instruction, and non-responsive (after wasting 2 days waiting to hear from the "waiting list" that sometimes exists, I was told by the staff that they would check with him to see if they should double-book just to get me in since I was in pain and suspected a reoccurrence of CELLULITIS...it's been a week and NO ONE had the courtesy to call me. I will never contact him/his office again, nor will I ever refer someone to him. Out of the 8-10 encounters with him and/or his staff, 95% were not a good experience at all!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

After waiting an hour after my scheduled appointment I got to see Dr. Riutta. During the visit Dr. Riutta asked me to point to where my pain is as I was doing so I noticed he was staring at the floor. If I am asked to point to the location that hurts the doctor should be looking to see where I am pointing instead of ignoring me. During one part of the examination he pushed down on my right leg and caused extreme pain in my back and when I tried to show him where it hurt he looked at the floor again. I will not recommend Dr. Riutta to anyone even if their life depended on it.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Justin C. Riutta's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Oxford