You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marcus J. Hochstetler

Dr. Hochstetler was helpful to me as a therapist.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Hochstetler gave me actual advice, didn't just listen and nod like other therapists I have seen. Very good insight into my marriage - helped me see what I was doing wrong, didn't just listen to my complaints about my wife.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Hochstetler was supportive and insightful into where I was during the 3 years I was able to work with him (until my insurance changed). I was very ill and in crisis on many fronts when I came to him. He was encouraging. He respected me no matter what I said or did; it was a safe place. Dr. Hochstetler was accepting of my weaknesses as a person, but he helped me learn not to be content in those weaknesses. I'm still not sure how he accomplished this predominantly by listening.... I had to call him more than once during an ongoing crisis and he made me able to step back and see obstacles as those that could be overcome. Just knowing I could call him helped me immensely. His work with me was an important part of my recovery and my time working with him was well spent. I am hesitant to give recommendations for therapists, because it is so important, but I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr H was ta total blessing at the worst time in my life. Very kind , professional and helpful in my time of need.Thank You, Dr. H

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Very caring, experienced and effective therapist. Was able to help me help myself in a very understanding and kind way.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I saw two other therapists before Dr. Hochstetler and he was by far the most competent and helpful. My wife and I were having problems and he interviewed us separately and took the time to hear both sides of what we were going through. The other therapists just listened and made generic comments, but Dr. H really was able to understand what was happening between us and help us to change how we related to each other. His experience and training were heads and tails above the other two professionals I saw.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Marcus J. Hochstetler's Credentials

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstetler was helpful to me as a therapist. "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstetler gave me actual advice, didn't just listen and nod like other therapists I have seen. Very good insight into my marriage - helped me see what I ..."

August 20, 2015
  • First Name changed from "MARCUS" to "MARCUS J."

October 20, 2013