Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Sardella

I would absolutely not recommend Dr. Sardella. He told me that I was developing frostbite, and sent me to get blood tests for anemia. It has now been two weeks, I have called him twice, and he has not gotten back to me. I have never experienced such irresponsible behavior from a processional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I had a wonderful experience at St Anne's, the reception was wonderful with a pleasant voice. And Dr Sardella did the surgery early.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

He is a very patient and kind doctor. He is an athlete so he connects with runners and cyclists who may be experiencing injuries due to exercise. He has first hand knowledge of athletic injuries.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Sardella (highly recommended) and waited 3 weeks to get an appointment. 6 hours before the appointment his office called and cancelled my appointment. Very dissappointing. I had pain and wouldn't be seen. I made child care arrangements to make the appointment. Adjusted my work schedule. Not reliable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

orthotics made and ordered, great personality and bedside manner, helpful and considerate

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

The girls in this office are the best, they are all happy, cheerful and most of all accomodating when you have pain. I thank them.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Incredibly helpful, especially regarding sports medicine. Great guy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Peter J. Sardella's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI