Ratings for Dr. Raul E. Ayala

No complains at all. Very happy with staff. Very friendly and compassionate Dr.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I had an appointment for laboratory Sunday was for 8 am to 8:30 began to call the nurse, bad attitude does not want to return. Dr Ayala hope to read everything here is written to give you an idea of ​​what happens in their offices.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

The waiting room wait time is too long,and front deck asked me if my insurance was through the Obama Care because they don't take this type of insurance.Their not suppose to ask this!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Worst Doctor's office ever!!! Called and asked if they could fill out an RMI form to return to work,on the phone the person said yes. Scheduled an appointment and went to see the doctor, waited in the room for like 45 minutes. Then the doctor walks in,looks at the foot,and says I can't help you. Asked for a refund,and guess what,they couldn't do it. Cause the doctor took time out to see me. I will never refer anyone to this office. Horrible

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

My husband & I have been going to this doctor for over 2 years. The front staff is the worst I have ever seen in a doctors office. They don't know what return a phone means. Having insurance that is pretty good that pays for most of the doctor visit & come to find out they have been charging us double the visit keeping the over payment. I lost the over payments from 2011-2012 but my insurance is fighting them now for last year & this year over payments. After learning this I will no longer go there & we will find a new doctor. Don't waste your time and money at this place!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

not a place for you if you speak english as your first language. more of a place for those without insurance by the looks! I went in with cold sweats, messed up shoulder and back, and allergies. I was "perscribed" pedialyte (OTC), tylnol ex strength(OTC), and nasal spray (same as the OTC stuff). The Dr did not help with much and was hard to understand. I could not wait to get out of here as i did not feel well and i was told to get hydrated. thanks Dr mom.... could have gone to my fridge and medecine cabinet for these "perscriptions"!! I had a converstation with the woman who was completing my "perscriptions" at the pharmacy, and she said they never do really perscribe good meds from this place!! so come here if you want to waste your time and money!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I had blood work done over a month ago at the Boyette Rd location. I have called five times to see if the blood results have been received. No one answers the phone and no one returns the voice messages. Horrible staff makes for a miserable experience.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

the staff is the worse ever they schedule my appointment to a holiday, I do like the doctors a lot and i feel comfortable with everything but the front desk. I am a bilingual person and I must rather to used Spanish because their English is really bad

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I loved the service that Dr. Ayala provided for me. He diagnosed me with asthma and after many years of requesting prior primary doctors to be tested for allergies, he was the one that finally requested the tests and found out that I have severe environmental allergies. His front staff is rude and very unorganized. They never pick up the phone or return phone calls. I am a Spanish person, so being Spanish has nothing to do with them being so unprofessional. I even spoke to them in Spanish thinking that maybe that would change their tone, but it didn't. After about four years of that, I finally transferred to another primary.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Office staff is rude, incompetent, and not understanding. If you can overlook them, Dr Ayala seems to be thorough and did help diagnos several problems I was having. He did order blood tests which I'm not sure were neccesary but I am 51 years old and needed to have them done anyway.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Raul E. Ayala's Credentials

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners