Dr. David S. Gomberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David S. Gomberg

Dr gomberg is a well-trained, experienced, and knowledgeable psychologist. He was fair, kind, insightful, and very helpful to us in a difficult situation. I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Dr. Gomberg was easy to talk with and a tremendous help to our family. I strongly recommend him. He does a thorough job. Our situation was very complicated and he helped us figure out what was best for our family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Gomberg is an ethical and caring clinician. He treated my son throughout high school and into college and his support through some very difficult times allowed my son to become more independent and strong.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

My husband and I saw David Gomberg once a week for three years and our marriage grew much stronger. Dr. Gomberg was both compassionate and challenging as well as knowledgeable, articulate and helpful. Please note that there is no staff and I am unable to select 'not applicable.'

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

This man should not be in the counseling field. Unprofessional, inappropriate, expensive ...would not recommend him to anyone I know

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011