Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Kruse

Dr. Kruse has worked with my child(ren) on more than one occasion. He was very professional every time. He is a straight forward MD, can be very direct, so maybe that's what set off the above person, but he always treated my child with caring and compassion (and some humor). Whenever there is an orthopedic issue with my daughter, Dr. Kruse is who we've continued to ask for... he has a good rapport with her. I would not hesitate to have him care for any child.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Although Dr. Kruse has a great reputation, I found that he was very pompass and unprofessional upon meeting him. His PA was equally unprofessional. They acted as if we were wasting their time. He came into the room and without examining my child he asks her "you want me to fix this so you can continue doing what injures it?" Is that a professional way to speak to a family?? My child is a dancer and his opinion was that she quit dancing and because this was not an option for her, he became aggravated. This was before he even examined her!! It was only after he examined her that his whole demeanor changed and he explained what her condition was and that he could help. WTH? Maybe he was having a bad day but this man works with children and this was absolutely UNNACEPTABLE behavior!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Richard W. Kruse's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE