Ratings for Dr. Robert I. Karlsberg

Dr Robert Karlsberg is the Best dentist .He is Gentle and has given me a Smile that I Am proud of. .My entire family and friends travel from all over NJ to have Dr Karlsberg as their Dentist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Karlsberg has always been very helpful, straight forward and professional. He is a caring dentist and has served my family for years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I went to Dr Robert Karlsberg with specific question about my dental bridge. He told me, I need to replace the bridge and he can do it for $4000. I was not sure and I declined the offer. After this without my permission they start to do x-ray to all my teeth, assured me that I will not pay anything. Finally he billed my limited dental insurance for comprehensive oral evaluation, prophylaxis???, and for complete x-ray. He took about $200 for things that I did not need. The insurance paid all this money, except $39. I told him that I do not want to pay this money. After two weeks only, I received a scary call from one collection agency. Dr Robert Karlsberg put me in collections for $39!!!!!! How about this? I gave him $39, but I will not recommend this cheeky and covetous doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011