Ratings for Dr. Bridget T. Williamson

I was sent to Dr. Williamson after my first trimester of my first pregnancy. I had a terrible experience with my first OBGYN and needed to find someone else. I could not have been more pleased with Dr. Williamson and her staff. She has really listened to me and taken the time to answer questions and follow up on any concerns I have had. She is very patient when it comes to dealing with my anxiety and nervousness. She even takes the time to explain stuff to my husband and make sure that all of his questions are answered. I had to have a C-section and she made sure I knew everything to expect and then sat my husband down to make sure he also knew what to expect and reminding him to eat before hand and to make sure to mention if he needed the curtain up higher. We both were thrilled that we found her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I highly recommend this doctor. She is brilliant, never rushed, and extremely patient. Dr. williamson cared for me through my pregnancy and even took time to deliver my baby just because she had a break in appts, even though she was not on call for delivery. She saw me through several surgeries and infertility, and I trust her implicitly. Unfortunately, I had to move and have not been able to find a doctor that could begin to fill her shoes. She's a once in a lifetime find!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Williamson is the best. She's super kind, easy to understand and a good listener. She is not in a rush when seeing patients and kind of sweet. Love her !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I have had issues with Fibroid tumors for several years. Since going to see Dr. Williamson, we are truly working on helping me with the discomfort and finding non radical solutions to the problem. Very attentive and extremely good listener. Her staff is courteous and very accomodating.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Exams are super quick, but Dr. Williamson takes time to answer all questions. Great personality, very laid back (and funny!). Have and will continue to recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Very knowledgable, very attentive. Always takes time to talk. Self assured enough to consult with others. Willing to tailor treatment to patient's needs/wants. Willing to act on patient's timeline, never pushy. Approaches difficult problems with confidence and a practical approach.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

I rated Dr. Williamson with the highest marks for helpfulness and knowledge. What I was unable to express through this rating system is Dr. Williamson's kindness and sensitivity toward me and my family when I was hospitalized during the birth of my baby. She earned my trust and respect.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

I had to wait about 30minutes. My visit was wonderful. She really took the time to explain what was going on in a way that I could easily understand. This was a problem visit early in my pregnancy and she really put my husband and I at easy. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

She was fantastic! Very knowledge and took the time to listen to my complaints. This visit was wonderful from the time I checked in, having the nurse take my vitals, through the exam (gentlest pelvic exam I've ever had). I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Nice but not knowledgeable. I told her I webmd.com my very strong symptoms for PCOS and was made to feel like I should have not done so. A month later and still haven't gotten results from pap or lab work.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2006

Dr. Bridget T. Williamson's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)