Ratings for Dr. Dongming Fan

Excellent doctor who knows very much about his field, even though I can't understand some of the Chinese medicine and how it works, it does!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I've had back pain for the last ten years, and I thought that I'd never be able to heal. But after six sessions with Dr. Fan, I'm 80% healed and my life is back to normal! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I've had back pain for the past 3 years, and migraines every now and then. My family doctor couldn't help except for pain killers, so I finally decided to try Chinese medicine. And after 6 sessions of acupuncture and a few bags chinese herb, I felt so much better than my family doctor couldn't believe it! Thanks Dr. Fan!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

The best doctor I've ever seen! There are no other doctors that can be compared to him, he is truly god send!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

We met with both doctors. They were unfriendly, uncommunicative, and sullen. Bad experience.

Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr Fan is kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Fan and his wife Dr. Cheng are the best Chinese doctors I've ever known in USA. They both treated and cured me the problems which made me suffered for near 10 years. Western doctors told me no cure or have vetebrate, neck and shoulder surgeries which listed 50% risk rate. They charged me less than my insurance deductible and copays. Lisa D.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr Fan is very knowledgeable, amiable and courteous. His office is clean, airy and very comfortable. He patiently explains about accupuncture. He knows what he is doing certainly which makes him trustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011