Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Colligan

After returning to San Antonio from Dallas, where I had a very good cardiologist; l feel blessed to have found someone even better. Dr Colligan and his staff provide a very knowledgeable, caring and pleasant atmosphere. I actually look forward to my appointments.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Doctor and Staff are very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Moving and changing doctors always brings an element of concern and anxiety for me, however, I feel like I hit the lottery by getting into Dr. Colligan's health care management. The staff from the front door coming in to leaving the office was polite and professional.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I was seeing a cardiologist at FSH I was not happy with the Doctor there so I got a referral for Dr. Colligan I am very please with him. He is so pleasant and listens to me and he is very knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr Colligan and his staff very professional and well trained and knowledgeable. My first visit as I was referred by Dr Izfar but very pleased with him he took time to talk with me and get my medical history. Pleased to have him as my cardiologist. Loretta Kennard

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Excellent staff and excellent doctor! Doctor Colligan listened and treated me as an equal.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Routine annual visit/check. All went quickly, as scheduled.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Colligan. He has distinguished himself from most Cardiologists. I am usually taken into the room early and seen on time. And when I have an issue, the office is outstanding in making sure my message to Dr. Colligan is addressed promptly. Many other physicians could learn how to run their office fromDr. Colligan and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Colligan saw me on short notice due to some symptoms I was having. Both he and his staff were very professional.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Doctor and Staff were very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Mark F. Colligan's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)