Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Colligan

Dr Colligan and his staff very professional and well trained and knowledgeable. My first visit as I was referred by Dr Izfar but very pleased with him he took time to talk with me and get my medical history. Pleased to have him as my cardiologist. Loretta Kennard

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Excellent staff and excellent doctor! Doctor Colligan listened and treated me as an equal.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Routine annual visit/check. All went quickly, as scheduled.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Colligan. He has distinguished himself from most Cardiologists. I am usually taken into the room early and seen on time. And when I have an issue, the office is outstanding in making sure my message to Dr. Colligan is addressed promptly. Many other physicians could learn how to run their office fromDr. Colligan and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Colligan saw me on short notice due to some symptoms I was having. Both he and his staff were very professional.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Doctor and Staff were very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Mark Colligan is by far the nicest and most competent cardiologist I've had, and I'm sticking with him. He was able to diagnose a blood pressure problem and was great at finding just the right combination of medications which have kept me going ever since. He is conscientious and also has a great sense of humor. He treats everyone with a smile and dignity, which is hard to come by these days for someone so young. Thanks, Doc!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Mark F. Colligan's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners