Ratings for Dr. Lester L. Conduff

Dr.Conduff is out of my network. But I have been going to him since he moved to the area. You could not pay me to switch. Others should learn by him and the medical field would be a much healthier place.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Would not consider any other doctor! Am happy to drive from the Forsyth area when need arises. Entire staff is courteous. Most caring doctor I've had in my 69 years!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Not good at all. I took my daughter there several times and he ignored the problem until I came into the office almost everyday. Then he gave her the wrong medicine. She had a very severe infection and I don't know what would have happened to her if I hadn't taken her to a doctor that knew what they were doing.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr conduff has always been very warm and caring, we love him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Not good at all. Would not take my dog to see him. He did not spend very much time looking over my child and did not diagnose her properly. He should not be allowed to practice medicine on children because he obviously does not have the knowledge to do so.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Best DR in town. I have been going to him for 10 years, and wouldnt go see another Dr.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Staff, doctor and nurse always helpful. Appointment times are kept as closely as possible. Would recommend for anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Conduff always seems like he has all the time in the world for his patients. He sits down, is relaxed, and very professional and respectful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I agree thathe is a very smart and caring man and the office does get me in quick but it seems that lately he has been ignoring my complaints and telling me that over the counter Meds will cure everything when symptoms persisted for over a month and a half. Great guy super nice just a couple bad experiences.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Conduff saw my son in the hospital after he was born. I decided to keep him as my son's PCP after I met him. He is a warm, caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner! Very helpful, considerate, always listens with courtesy, generally a very pleasant person to be around. My son still doesn't know what to think about him (he's a toddler) but he LOVES the nurses. Very professional staff and always an excellent visit.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Lester L. Conduff's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)