Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Guglielmo

Look for another Dr .......should be enough said....

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I have been a patient at WBO for 4 years. Dr,Guglielmo is my doctor. We have had our ups and downs over the years. She's condescending, patronizing, aloof, and doesn't like to be questioned. They ( Guglielmo and Dr. Brennan) did a back surgery on me in May 2012. And another in April 2013. I've been going to pain management for 4 years. Both surgeries were unsuccessful. I've had 3 discs removed, bone fusions, and have 2 titanium rods and 6 screws in my back. And declared Totally Disabled. My biggest issue is trying to get ahold of her when a problem arises. Her secretary Cindy is very nice when I'm in the office, BUT when I need to speak to Dr Guglielmo . I can never reach her. Over the past 4 years I have called at least 10 times. Cindy is NEVER at her desk or just refuses to answer the phone. So I get voicemail everytime. I leave a message and not once have she or Dr. Gugliemo ever gotten back to me. Sometimes the issue is very important and all I get is Crickets. That is not a good Doctor/ Patient relationship. I wish I had gone to the Laser Spine Institute for a second opinion. Before I let them open me up. If they made more of an effort to communicate with their patients or get back to them. At least you would feel you're relevant. Go to another orthopedic surgeon. Research the doctors reviews.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Guglielmo was condescending and nasty. I would never recommend her to anyone. Do not even consider her for treatment.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Maria A. Guglielmo's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal