Ratings for Dr. Joseph Benevenia

Dr. Benevenia is fabulous! He did an excellent job saving my daughter's leg from bone cancer. I am very grateful & have recommended him already. He also did the same for my daughter's teacher. What a small world. Thank you Dr Benevenia!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

best care for our child!!!! entire office was on the spot. Dr is fantastic

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Benevenia is the most amazing doctor, I have been going to him for 19 years and he is nothing short of spectacular!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Benevenia did a bone biopsy on my right tibia April 2004. He is a one of the best, if not the BEST Musculoskeletal Oncologist (Orthopaedic)in the US. I was referred to him by my regular Orthopaedist. I was lucky to find someone close to home. Dr. B and the North Jersey Orthopaedic Institute have a group that are specialized in specific areas of orthopaedics. I highly recommend any of the doctors. Here is the link to visit NJOI http://njms.umdnj.edu/departments/orthopaedics/north_jersey_ortho_insti.cfm I hope this is helpful information for anyone in need of orthopaedic procedures.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr Benevenia was wonderful. He took his time with us and made us feel so comfortable. Will be back to see him to get diagnosis and feel very encouraged by his explanation of everything.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Joseph Benevenia's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1984)