Ratings for Dr. Melissa Volansky

All my experiences with Dr. Volansky have been positive. The last visit she not only went out of her way on a busy day to research my symptoms but went the extra mile to provide me with information and then made the calls themselves to help me out.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I hurt my shoulder. Volansky tested rotator cuff,said there was nothing wrong with my shoulder. I insisted, pointed to my shoulder blade. Volansky said that was the scapula, not part of my shoulder. Huh? Sent for nerve conduction test, positive for CTS. In a phone call, I told of intense pain and swelling in my hand and shoulder pain. Volansky referred me to an OT, ended our conversation with, "We won't need to see each other again for this issue." Six weeks of Hand therapist soaking insurance company & me for two thousand but didn't address shoulder pain or hand swelling/pain. On line research said prednisone used to treat carpal tunnel. I take Hydrocortisone for pituitary insufficiency, so self-medicated for CTS. Pain/swelling gone in two days. Had Volansky monitored my case, a $10 prednisone scrip would have saved a month of agony, & thousands. Volansky won't listen, focuses on laptop & condescends alternative practitioners--who correctly treated me for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

she treats you like your problem is in your head, always reading from computer, and talks down to you, and you arent allowed to question her, do as she says even if she is wrong, or you are accused of argueing with her,especially when she doesnt know whats wrong and trying to cover it up

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Melissa Volansky's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Stowe, VT