Ratings for Dr. Curtis M. Jantzi

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Jantzi is an exceptional doctor. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and is not like a lot of doctors who just try to treat the symptoms and not the problems. I really trust him, and that takes a lot for me to do. I've had bad doctors in the past that want to shuffle you out the door, but I am NEVER made to feel I have to hurry through an appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Jantzi as a doctor. I recently transferred my teenage son with ADHD to him, because I know it will be managed better, and with compassion, than the doctor he was seeing before. Truly blessed to have found him!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Explained everything and takes time with his patients. Nice office staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

In my way of thinking why would a MD(8/31/10) give another MD a low rating and explain nothing, a friends mother? Who has made her a legal authority? Hope this was not a personal attack on my Doctor in whom I have found to be very comfortable with. He has been a caring Doctor and has met my needs as a family Doctor as to date.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Curtis M. Jantzi's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)