Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Burnstein

If you're just looking for medication, he's fine but not much compassion.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Burnstein for 3 years.I don't agree with the comments below because I personally have never had a bad experience with him. He's always polite and professional I have noticed the amount of time spent with each patient seems quick but some seem longer.I think time spent with each patient may be short because they see him more frequently which means less needs to be discussed. But I believe he offers the appropriate time that is needed with each patient.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Burnstein gives psychiatrists a bad reputation. I found him to be duplicitous and felt extremely uncomfortable the one time I saw him. He was rude, arrogant and in my opinion has no business treating anyone with mental health issues. Unfortunately I think he needs psychiatric treatment. I am researching how to report him. He runs a pill mill.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Condescending and argumentative. He is not here to help he is only doling out meds

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Please don't go to this doctor. I honestly don't think he even listened to the problem at hand. He is what gives the profession a bad taste. Zero knowledge with the real world, Zero compassion! Done!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

He should not be in a "helping" profession. Absolutely no feel of positive regard. Very closed off and judgmental. Also sarcastic and condescending.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

He is in this for the money only! Kept leaving the office to fill up his coffee to kill time on evaluation. One day within 10 minutes I witnessed 4 different patients go in with Mr. Burnstein and come out with free meds in hand. I went in and the same thing. How you doing? I replied not good. Ok, doubling your meds. Here you go. See you in one month and out the door. How much money is this guy making every 2 minutes?

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Robert S. Burnstein's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Sterling Heights, MI