Ratings for Dr. Chang Woo Lee

Literally the worst doctor I’ve met. Not compassionate and doesn’t know how to speak to patients well

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

He told the patient‘s family that liver cancer was not a family history when the patient was in critical condition after surgery. The patient had two brothers that also died of liver cancer (they were also his patients). He said that it was the patients fault for lying that he drank 3 shots of alcohol than 2.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

He is my primary care physician for the last 10 years. He is trustworthy, caring, and takes time to listen to his patient's needs. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Unfortunately, he was not a type of doctor that I wanted to visit again. In fact, he made my sickness worse by prescribing medication that didn't work. Eventually, I had to see another doctor to get help. Also, he is careless, unkind and too busy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

My primary doctor but I am about to change. Very careless and very indifferent. Is it possible to tell your diabetic patient to visit the office 3 times a month Hell No.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

He's been my primary physician for over 10 years and I am very happy with him. I just recently had an Angioplasty procedure due to a heart problem. Before this, he recommended me a cardiologist although I didn't fit into an usual profile of a person who would have such a problem (I am very young, fit and have a good diet). I highly recommend him to anyone. However he is very busy so make sure you make appointment early and show up on time. The doctor's office will call you even if you are 5 minutes late.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

very friendly very down-to-earth doctor makes you feel like you're in good hands. his office is kind of busy so if you need to get in and get out make an early appointment besides that i would recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Chang Woo Lee's Credentials

• Gujarati

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1991)