Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Vogt

PERFECTIONIST! EXCELLENT PLASTIC SURGEON & GREAT OFFICE STAFF! At age 51, I finally addressed my inner desire to wear skirts and dresses like other women. I’ve never felt comfortable wearing anything other than slacks due to the shape of my lower legs. After extensive research on what procedure to have along with interviewing 3 plastic surgeons, who specialized in lower body contouring, I finally selected Dr. Peter Vogt. First of all his demeanor is flawless. He is a friendly, personable, surgeon who speaks in a down to earth manner. He went over all the aspects of the surgery in detail; he was honest about what he thought I did and did not need including clear expectations and encouraging me to exercise more frequently to achieve my desired weight and appearance. During my consultation, he asked me a lot of questions …rare these days! He didn't rush me and was genuinely interested in my concerns and achieving the results I was looking for. Second he is a gifted surgeon. He performed liposuction on my flanks, inner thighs, calves and ankles. After arriving home following the procedure, red roses were delivered to my door with a nice card from Dr. Vogt and his staff. Wow – what a nice touch! My husband also received a call to make sure I was ok and to see if I needed anything. They are an awesome bunch of professionals who keep things running like a well-oiled machine. There is no wait time ever and they are friendly, courteous and go out of their way to make you feel like family. Nicole, Andrea & Annie are just a few on his staff – ALL AMAZING! His office is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean, which helps calm the jitters. It has been seven months since my surgery. Today, I look as happy and bright on the outside as I feel on the inside and believe me it does change your outlook. I am very pleased with the results! I would definitely recommend Dr. Vogt to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I just had a few procedures done at Dr. Peter Vogt's office in Wayzata. I could not be happier with the results. His work is absolute PERFECTION and better than I ever imagined. I had a rhinoplasty, Lipo of flank area and a lateral brow lift. I am younger (37), but decided I needed I little maintainance :-) This is the second time I have been a patient of Dr. Vogt and I was equally happy the last time. I met with other surgeons beforehand, but Dr. Vogt is the only surgeon I will ever consider again. The prices were the best around and the results are unbelievable and i am only one week post-op. The nurses were great, they I was prescribed appropriate pain medication and had no complications. Anyone who has bad words to say about Dr. Vogt and his work needs to get their head checked or are trolls from other clinics. He truly is the best in MN. I am a Dr. myself and don't have a lot of time to write reviews online, but I am so happy I want others to know how pleased I am with my results.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Just got my breast augmentation done by him today. Sooo pleased with the results!!! The staff is so welcoming and calming. I was extremely nervous going in this morning, barely slept. All that worrying for nothing! Nurse Nicole is awesome! Same with Dr Vogt and Annie the anesthesiologist. All have a great "vibe" and calmed my nerves. You feel like family going into the surgery. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting breast implants. My only complaint is, you're very much on your own for sizing which is good and bad. I thought i would get more feedback from the Dr or nurse. They let you do whatever look you like which is great, but you have to educate yourself and do your research on sizing, profiles, etc. Feeling great about the size i picked though!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

When I wanted to get my breast implants, something spiritual guided me to Dr. Vogt. During my consultation, he answered all my question and made me so comfortable,I knew right away he was my doctor. It has been 4 years since my breast augmentation and I love it. I send 6 friends and co workers to him. I am planning to get my breast larger and I am going back to him. He is a genius, caring and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I had a breast reduction and he did a horrible job. He kept telling me he would redo it if the tissue didn't settle down itself. Well, after waiting six months, he said he would redo it, BUT, that I would have to pay again. Why would I pay him twice for a job that should have been done correctly the first time, I had to have surgery again, but I went to a different plastic surgeon - no way would I have him touch me again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Great doctor, great staff, great result! I would and have suggested him to all my friends! Very happy!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I had my nose done by Dr. Vogt and I had such a pleasant experience. The result is better than I ever imagined. He took time to listen to what I wanted and answered all of my questions. His staff is very friendly and welcoming. I will definitley be back to see Dr. Vogt in the future.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Please, for the love of God, stay away from this doctor! He ruined my nose to the point that only 2 surgeons in the twin cities will even attempt to operate on me. To repair my nose I will need a cartilage graft and severe reconstruction! He took way too much septum from my nose and now it is collapsed on one side and flared out on the other. He is known by the other plastic surgeons as doing poor jobs as the many doctors I've talked to have mentioned how so many redo his work. He offered to redo my nose and waved a fee, but still, why would I have him redo something he already did wrong? I know of 3 other women that have been severely scarred by this doctor. My insurance company covered the septo/rhinoplasty. I notice now my insurance will not allow him in network as his reputation is so poor. It's too bad so many have had their lives changed by this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

This man ruined my breasts. He failed to warn me that he was inexperienced in the method of insertion that I wanted and the result is assymetry and a misshapen pocket on one side. When I demanded he fix it, he refused to admit he did anything wrong but agreed to waive his fees for the repair surgery. However he wanted me to pay the $2000 for the anaesthesia services which I couldn't afford after paying for the first surgery. The result is a lifetime of breasts that look worse now than they did before I had them done.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Peter A. Vogt's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1965)