Ratings for Dr. William E. NORRIS

Dr Norris and his staff were phenomenal, he was promp and on time. During my procedure Dr. Norris made sure that I understood everything. I was very comfortable with his professional staff the atmosphere was very friendly. I would refer Dr. Norris to others, I know that they would get good healthcare.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Promptly scheduled colonoscopy when I told him the symptoms I was having. Through the colonoscopy he found that I had cancer. He was by my side the whole time. I will never use another Dr.!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Norris has been exactly what I need in a Gastroenterologist. I have been through two separate hospital stays under his care, and he always spends plenty of time answering questions that I have along with my family. I have never felt rushed or like I was a burden with Dr. Norris, and that seems rare in doctors nowadays. Since Dr. Norris has his new office and practice of his own, I have been able to schedule appointments with ease and have very little wait time. His office staff has been extremely helpful when I call, and the environment is friendly and positive. I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis for a little over two years and have had several flares, and every time I have been able to see Dr. Norris right away. I always get a follow up visit after a flare after one week, then another follow up after two more weeks. I never feel as if anything is left for chance. I HIGHLY recommend seeing Dr. Norris if you are searching for someone to help you with digestive issues!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Norris had very poor follow up and organization. My first appointment with him I had to wait over an hour past my appointment time before he was able to see me. He scheduled me for a follow up procedure and did not see me until four and a half hours after I arrived on time for the appointment. After the procedure, Dr. Norris was supposed to check on me but did not return to the recovery room. After an hour of waiting on him to discharge me from the hospital, a nurse came by and said that he just entered into another procedure but had been made aware beforehand that I was waiting on him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. William E. NORRIS's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Hendersonville, TN