Ratings for Dr. Gordon B. Arnold

Best in the business he cares about you not your money

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Arnold has been a "savior" to me. For a year I had been telling my previous Dr. that I could feel a lump in my breast, she could never feel it and just brushed me off. I went to Dr. Arnold and he immediatly felt the lump. Made an appointment with a surgeon and it was taken care of. He has greatly helped me thru my battle with cancer. He has never drug "his feet" and has always been very prompt in getting me in for testing and working with my Oncologist. I am also very greatful that Dr. Arnold trust in our Lord and Savior. God Bless Him

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

My husband has been his patient for over 10 years (insured and now with Medicaid). He suffered a massive heart attack on top of other complications from a painful auto-immune disease. His best prognosis without the immune complications was 5 years. The pain from this is increasing as it is dengerative. It is affecting overall health. For up until the middle of last year, his treatment protocol remained with quality of life being number one. Something has changed, vital medication refused, withdrawn, decreased just at the time he was at his weakest. It is a fight just to get his medication. Considered one of the 'critical care' paitents yet. Yet on his last appointment, suffering pain and fatigue from a relapse, Dr Arnold's reponse was "you just have to grin and bear it." It hurt me for my husband he had to hear this. Alien to what used to be. He was a 5, but something has changed and I don't know what.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Arnold thinks that standing in the exam room and quoting scripture will take care of the problem. My father went to him for several months with the same complaint with nothing but a brush off. I had to go with him and insist on a referal. By that time the damage had been done. Dr. Arnold kept blaming the problem on arthritis when it was NPH. He admited my mother to the hospital to remove fluid from around her lung. I asked point blank if this could be congestive heart failure. I was assured that it was not, despite the fact that she had previously had a major heart attachk and quad by-pass surgery. It was congestive heart failure.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Gordon B. Arnold's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1962)

HealthFirst