Ratings for Dr. Teofilo R. Sanchez

I was referred to Dr. Sanchez by my E.R physician, I've been to his office 3 times and seen by him once on my first visit. He was very helpful, caring and understanding. After my first visit I got stuck seeing a P.A and another Physician who didn't have answers for me and would refer all my questions to Dr. Sanchez. I wasnt happy at all esp after having to drive 3 hours to see him. Staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I have been to this clinic several times for myself as well as several times for my children. Dr. Sanchez was the Primary Care Provider for my children at his previous location, so instead of finding a new PCP, we followed Dr Sanchez to the new location. We have yet to be treated by Dr Sanchez...heck I can't even tell you what the man looks like; however we have received excellent care from PA Kelly Heck and PA England, so I really have no complaints. As for the office staff, I have nothing bad to say about these young ladies, as they have a tremendous work load in front of them on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Sanchez himself is great, his staff however is horrible for the most part. They are the reason why I will never return, oh and the fact that I went in with a horrible headache and his PA checked me since the doctor was out, and they would not put me through to speak to him, they simply gave me pain killers is just the cherry on top. Why? Because I had a STROKE 2 days later. Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

HE RELOCATED TO 7913 BANDERA RD. I FOLLOWED HIM BECAUSE GREAT DOCTORS LIKE HIM ARE HARD TO FIND. I TAKE MY WHOLE FAMILY THERE - HE LISTENS AND IS ALWAYS IN A GOOD MOOD.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Enjoyed my visit with Dr. Was so helpful,explained & answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Teofilo R. Sanchez's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2006)