Ratings for Dr. Douglas Stranko

I had a recommendation from another chiropractor (out of state) to come to Dr. Doug. It's a very friendly place and we appreciate how accommodating he is with seeing people on very short notice. I'm thrilled with this place! For friends who've had problems with back pain, I tell them about Dr. Doug and how the practice is very comfortable and friendly and the care is non-invasive (there's no "neck-cracking" that people often think of when they think of chiropractic care.) I have definitely seen improvements since I started and relief to pain is sometimes within a day. Other times, it takes several visits to get things more settled. The results are similar to other chiropractic care I've had. I've told other people how happy I am here.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Stranko is a very thorough dr. He listens to your issues, he is always ready to educate and provide emotional support when needed. He is a very kind and experienced Dr. I have recommended him to others and they too have been pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Douglas Stranko's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1998)

• Blue Cross Of California