Ratings for Dr. Hanh-Nguyen Do

Tread carefully when visiting Dr. Do. She places 'hidden office charges' during no cost preventative care visits by repetitively asking questions that will cause you to self incriminate yourself like: "Are there any problems you'd like to talk about? or Have you been feeling sick lately?" Do not admit to any chronic or acute problems, otherwise, it is considered 'diagnostic' and will entitle her to charge for an office visit. She will also do a general examination and try to find issues so that she can claim it as 'diagnostic' as well. Of course, the charge is not mentioned at the time. Instead, you will receive a bill sent to your home. I understand that doctors need to make a profit, but to make money in such a surreptitious manner is deceitful. Please do not allow yourself to be duped by her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

1)She prescribed meds out of her pocket book (obviously very little knowledge) 2)She was very rude towards my concerns & needs during the pregnancy 3) She had me attend a hospital to monitor my "high blood pressure" & the docs there kept telling me that my blood pressure was perfect & didn't know why I kept coming back 4) Because my due date didn't work with her vacation schedule she kept pushing to induce my labor 5)During labor the head was out, my husband could see it (I did it without any meds) & she kept saying Push or we are going into a c-section instead of using words of encouragement. 6)She performed an episotomy which left me with a 4th degree tear thru my anus 7)It caused fissures that 5 years later are still healing 8) She stiched me up without sending me to colon-rectal surgeon to do it or educate me. 9)I had 2 surgeries to the area she stiched to close the episotomy, and my rectum 10)7yrs later I am still not myself or brave enough to get pregnant again.PLEASE,DONT DO IT!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

she is pretty good. when you call the staff doesn't always understand what you want, they eventually get it right. overall, good with infertility issues.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Hanh-Nguyen Do's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)