Ratings for Dr. Edwin A. Gomez

Excellent Doctor extre knowledgeable very caring. Not a pill pusher. Patient and thorough

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Gomez for the past 3 yrs and I can tell you he saved my life .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

It has been a blessing finding Dr. Gomez for my son. He has been extremely patient & helpful with my sons situation. The staff is super friendly & helpful at any time I need them. He takes his time in each session & always open for any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Do not waste your time with a doctor who does not care about you. I have never been ignored by a doctor or dismissed the way I have been by Dr. Gomez and his staff. The last time I spoke to him I told his I was feeling down and not happy.. He NEVER called me back. I missed my last appointment and haven't heard one word from him or his staff in over 3 weeks.. they do not care. The staff is not very nice and they NEVER answer the phone. He should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I am please I found Dr. Gomez. He is very professional. He takes the time to listen to you, so I don't mind if I have to wait to see him. He also is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the treatment plan. He cares about prescribing the medication that the patient can afford. Also, he worked during the time I had no insurance and gave a discount that made it possible for me to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Gomez.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have never felt so comfortable being treated by a physician. He is so compassionate and takes the time to listen and to determine what the next best step should be. I brought my daughter to be seen by him and she too is very happy.I highly recommend Dr Gomez.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Professional, took time to evaluate my child, not rushed. Staff was helpful, cannot agree with other negative comments. Yes, I had to wait in the office for about 40 minutes but the wait is well worth it. He is competent, and professional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I can agree with one reviewer that there is a wait, maybe about a half hour for us both times, but that shows us he spends time with his patients so I didn't mind waiting. Both my husband and I took our 2 year old twins to be evaluated by this doctor. We saw him twice. Not only is it hard to find a psychiatrist who takes my insurance and also who sees children this young, but he is very professional. Having medicaid, I have had a bunch of unpleasant and very rushed experiences at doctors's offices. This was the first time in a long time, that a doctor took his time, was patient with me, did an excellent job on the paperwork I needed for insurance, and had an extremely pleasant demeanor during both visits. Despite how insurance companies are driving good doctors away, I can say at least this one is still here and I can tell he likes his job because it showed by the kind way he treated us. If you need a psychiatrist, I would highly recommend this one.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Gomez to ANYONE. To start off, whatever your appointment time is, add 2 hours to that because that's how long you'll be waiting. The office staff is very rude, and extremely unhelpful. I had an appointment made to refill my medication. I had no pills left, which can be very dangerous to stop them cold turkey. Dr. Gomez refused to call in ONE PILL for me until my appointment so I wouldn't get sick. They are extremely unhelpful and do not talk english very well. They are only interested in getting you in for the money. Do not even try to go to this office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I have been to several doctors in the past 5years and none of them were able to provide me with any help nor did they care dr Gomez is professional ,caring and very knowledgable. He will answer all your question and treats his patients with respect and dignity. He told me we will get through this together something very hard to find. He was right and the results are their , not only do I trust him but it been a long time since I feel like I am now heading on the right track finally after 5 long years my only regret is I wish I found him sooner. I highly recommend him to anyone including my family. Thank you so much dr. Gomez

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012