Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Sudbrink

Came to Sudbrink Oral Surgery for my son who needed a tooth removed they called a head of time to go over his health history then we came in for an appointment. They scheduled us a week later for his surgery. The nursing staff was so friendly as well as Dr Sudbrink. Their billing department called me ahead of time to go over my insurance and let me know how much to bring the day of his surgery. The surgery went great and my son recovered quickly. Any time I called my questions were answered right away. Definitely recommend their office!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Wonderful experience! I was very nervous and anxious about anesthesia but the staff and doctor made me feel very comfortable, I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My experience with Dr Sudbrink was great from scheduling to surgery. I was very nervous about having my wisdom teeth extracted but the Dr and nurses but me at ease. I found the staff to be very compassionate and knowledgeable. A couple weeks before my surgery the billing office contacted me to go over my expected out of pocket cost in detail. The day of surgery everything went smoothly and my wait time was minimal they even called to check on me a few hours after surgery. I highly recommend Sudbrink Oral Surgery to anyone!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Sudbrink office may be well advised to those getting actual surgery in the time of surgery and the recovery process but the staff, particularly the daytime Secretary are inconsiderate and negligent in care with very little understanding and compassion before the actual surgery process. They seam to find it difficult to relay and return phone calls and even prescribe antibiotics prior to surgery for pain. They have very little regard and consideration when you are in pain and the Secretary seams to think she is a licensed medical proffessional as to how easy she will dismiss the fact you are in discomfort. Saying things like " everyone needing an appointment waits and is in pain." It takes forever to get scheduled for surgery and God forbid there is some kind of diversion or needed criteria (like needing a further referral or clearance from another medical proffessional) in that case you may as well just learn to preform tooth extraction yourself. You will wait forever and have to deal with an incompetent and rude Secretary in the process.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Was very nice. Was very helpful things and spent time going over surgery.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I waited over a freaking hour -ALL TO BE DISMISSED BY DENTAL ASSISTANT AND DR CAME IN FOR 2 MINS OK MAYBE 4 MINS BUT NO LONGER JUST TO BE TOLD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I'M NO FURTHER ALONG AND EVEN MORE DISGUSTED AND DEPRESSED OVER MY TEETH. HELP

Submitted October 23, 2015

A million thanks to a wonderful and warm group of caring people! I had three wisdom teeth removed and a chin cyst removed at the same time. I was beyond nervous. The staff and the doctors were amazing at calming my fears and reassuring me. My pain was minimal and well managed, and the results were beyond my expectations. I would recommend this office to anyone, and although I hope not to need them in the future, this is the place I would return to without hesitation. Five star service!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

After reading the reviews here I decided to try the office to have my wisdom extracted. I met with Dr. sudbrink and he was EXCELLENT. He found that I was in medicine and from then on spoke to me like an attending, teaching about what was going on with my teeth. Very warm and friendly and the process was all of 20 minutes! When he was done I was all stitched up with gauze, prescriptions, and instructions and never once used the pain meds!! The next day I was back to normal and feeling fine. I would recommend him over and over again!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I had a very bad accident, with staples in the back on my head being put in at an emergency department. My lower lip was practically detached, lost many teeth, also had many that were broken off and stuck in the roof of my mouth. Was transported by ambulance to Sudbrink's where I don't remember much but that time and many many visits later they made a huge impact on my life. It has been about 10 years since my accident and my implants are perfect. The scar left after Dr Sudbrink reattached my lip is barely visible. All the follow up appointments which seemed like 50 were all handled great. His staff did all the workers comp work. I couldn't be happier. If anything major ever happened to my mouth or anyone that I love I wouldn't want anyone but Dr Sudbrink to be doing the work. I also had a dentist recently who did x rays of my mouth and said the root canals done were the most perfect he had ever seen. Thanks again Dr Sudbrink and staff.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Their primary concern is my safety and comfort, and they always take the time to address every concern of mine immediately. The one thing that I really enjoy about this place is their high level of customer service. Their full attention is always on me and they never take personal calls during my appointment. I've been to other places that answer their phone and it just drives me crazy. This provider has so much helpful information available online. They have an impressive website that's easy to use, with forms that you can fill out before your appointment. They also have a great online presence in multiple directories. They have some of the best customer service I have ever seen. Putting their customers first is definitely a priority here and it shows. They were late a few times to my appointments. I wish they had made more of an effort to be on time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013