Ratings for Dr. Jack L. Greider

This doctor was absolutely the best doctor I have used. I had surgery for carpal tunnel 4 years ago up north and never got the relief Dr Gereder gave me which was why I had to go to someone else. He does care very much and yes he is fast but he knows just what he is looking for based on my answers to his questions and he knows his stuff. The lady who did my nerve test was incredible too. They make a wonderful team. She was so kind and patient with me and knowledable and professional. They were the best team in the office but I liked the assistant to Dr Gerider too. I know lots of people who have seen him and 100% agree he is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

There are no words to explain the knowledge this doctor has. Don't let the fact that he's "in and out" fool you. He's done two hand surgeries on me and I haven't had any issues w/him at all. He's serious about his work and very particular. His assistant, Mr. Ellerbe is just as knowledgeable. They call you at home to check on you after surgery. I'm just speechless. HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Jack L. Greider's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1974)

MB Health