Ratings for Dr. Alicia M. Carroll

I found Dr. Carroll to be very professional and caring. Her staff was helpful and polite. I am pleased with the outcome of my surgery and would definitely seek Dr. Carroll expertise for additional needs. J. Arrowood

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I don't know if dr. Carol or one of her staff members wrote the previous explaining exactly what she does but to me it shows that if she or one of her staff members did that she simply wants people to understand what she does. I recently had a free consult with her and she treated me as if I had paid to be sitting there, she is very polite and easy to talk with but she's not going to sugar coat stuff and I found out that she will not do a surgery on you if it is a bad idea or if you simply don't need it and that means a lot! That means I will be using her expertise to turn back the hands of time but not through surgery she does noninvasive cosmetic procedures and she flat out told me this - she would not do surgery on me whereas I have been to other plastic surgeons that were willing to reconstruct my whole face even though I didn't need it that's my two cents b.c

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Wonder if the doctor wrote some of those comments herself; find it a little hard to believe that a patient wrote them; sound just a little too professional; think I'll stay clear of this place and keep searching.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I don't even think she is Board Certified. Long wait time, VERY rude receptionist. Overall a bad experience

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr.Alicia Carroll uses Frye Hospital. Not catawba Mem as listed. She is not an Optometrist as listed. Instead. Here is just a little about what she does. Dr. Carroll and the staff at Alicia Carroll M.D. Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery are well-known for their ability to treat disease and trauma of the eye and the boney structure surrounding the eye. Dr. Carroll is fellowship trained in ophthalmic plastic surgery and the only female surgeon in North Carolina that exclusively practices this sub-specialty of ophthalmology. As her patient, you can be assured that Dr. Carroll stays abreast of the latest procedures and technology and provides her patient's with the best treatment available. If you are considering any of the above or cosmetic surgery. Dr.Alicia Carroll and staff are the best. She is so smart, Very helpful answering questions. Very thoughtful,Caring,Very Professional, Wait time 10 minutes or less. She spends as much time needed to explain and answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Carroll is a dedicated professional that is committed to giving her patients the best of care. I was taken right way, The staff works as a team.I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Alicia M. Carroll's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Health Net